New to ClubCivic.

KidTriXx

Wsup guys. My name is JayR. 21 years old. Currently located on San Diego 858 !. I used to be on ClubIntegra when i had my 97 Integra Ls but since i had a blown motor i had to sell her. It was sad but i had to.. But hey now i own a Honda Civic EJ1. And straight up fell inlove with it. I dont really got that much plans for my Ej1. Oh btw i named her Emerald =) Ahah anyways its bone stock. Its on Tokico shocks with skunk2 coils. Oh and its Vtec ! =)))) Not really into speed more on appearance. But yeah here's couple pictures of Emerald and hope u guys enjoy ! =)

tr1pl3

red cardnal
Love it... very clean

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

emerican

Registered VIP
looks clean pretty good base to start with man.

bassyguitar

dude, sweet ride!
what kind of rims are those??

and if you could can you give me links of the exact suspension parts you have? like where you got them and the exact models... im in love with the stance...

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i would not do anything to it. leave it the way it is. welcome to the darkside

KidTriXx

Thanks guys. And idk what kind of rims are those lol. But im keeping it as it is. Just changing the rims to either white or polished.

KidTriXx

I need you guys opinion. Should i go for gold with polished lip JMAGS. or Red with polished lip xxr 002. Or White Track Rs.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ah another teal coupe=)
i think white track r's would look nice tho and drop it a little more

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome:

Dang what size tires are those? They look meaty as hell. Definitely a clean base to start off from though!

Assault800

I like snow.
Registered VIP
car looks good man, i wouldnt lower it anymore, looks awesome where it is.

but thats just me.

CiviCruiser

So nice to see a 5th gen with no rust, I live in northern Indiana and the cancer is starting to spread :( Yours looks great, always a fan of white rims but they are a b**** to keep clean, lol.