New to the board

JusACVC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
New to the site, but not new to racing or modifing cars.

I have a 95 Honda Civic Dx, paradise green pearl. It's an auto( daily driver in mind for town) right now it has just a short ram intake( to many place to hydroloc the motor with a cai). In the next 2 weeks i wil be getting ready to install a Zex Nitrous kit. The car was completely stock when i bought it. It has 138k, when i bought it, it still had the original plug wires from honda. The plugs , rotor button and cap, were several years old. Didi a compression test and come out 190, 190, 187, 190. The whole goal for this car is to be a good daily driver, but still able to hold it's own with the local cocky v8 kids. The car with the stock wires, bad plugs, cap and rotor button ran a 17.9@77 in 96 degree weather. The 60ft was a 2.6. The 1/8 was 11.1@61( slow)

I also have another car a 93gs( 1.8 converted to 2.0 turbo). I have owned 2 other turbo dsms after i bought the 1.8( it was once the daily driver) Now it is going to be a weekend car, after i get done with it.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:welcome: to the site mang

NNNNAAAWWWZZZZ on SOHC... quik but not constand power... oh well if thats j00r taste

any pix?? and i wnna know more about j00r DSMs...

x0supermonkey0x

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahahahahahah.... NNNNNAAAAAAAWWWWWWZZZZZ ..... hahah.... thats funny s**t man...... such hate.. lol..... f**king Fand F was so gay in ruining the name of NOS nitrous oxide.... hahaha.... nnnnnaaaawwwwzzz .... hahaha..... crazy s**t...

JusACVC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hate it when people say nawzzzz to me, shows they are only playing the parts due to movies. I was thinking about a mini-me swap, but i will come out cheaper going with the nitrous. I know it won't be constant , i just want something there to back the little car up some. I'm not expecting that much from a 55 jet.

I've had a 90 and 91 turbo fwd dsm. The 90 i only had for about 3 weeks, i just pulled parts from it to do my motor swap in the 93.

The 91 was a tsi fwd with 122k. With a gutted cat, no muffler, and a k&n it ran a 15.0@98 with a 2.7 60ft.

I'll add some pics on here later this week.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by JusACVC
I hate it when people say nawzzzz to me, shows they are only playing the parts due to movies.
i only say that because i am not a fan of nitrous, i'd rather be ALL MOTOR or FI... plain and simple, but thats just how i am...

cant wait for pix tho

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
id be really careful sprayin on an auto with 138k on the tranny, honda autos are pitifully weak, and with the added stress of 50% more hp than stock, dont be surprised if your tranny goes boom. being an owner of dsm's, im sure you know how super blowin a tranny is ;)

JusACVC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Actually the auto trannys are pretty stout. We have tried to blow my g'fs tranny . The car has more than 150 passes at the track with 4k neutral drops. LOL. I know that's crazy but, the damn trnsmission keeps coming back for more.

My dsms were fwd, so i didn't have problems with the tranny's.

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i still wouldnt mod a auto, and as far as tZ is concerend ford trannies are a little more stout than the honda tranny......

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by BioHazard
i still wouldnt mod a auto, and as far as tZ is concerend ford trannies are a little more stout than the honda tranny......
ford trannies still suck tho...(i know, i had one in my 626, $2500 bucks later it drives again)

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well im just sayin that to show that auto trannies suck, and that TZ tranny is way better than any honda one

JusACVC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well i had the civic weighed today just for shits and giggles...
It come up 2560 with me(170lbs), a dsm complete head and 9 gallons of gas.