New to the site and honda's/imports...

LVZ2881

Hey, i'm James..

just bought an '09 Civic EX auto for a daily driver. I'm pretty impressed with it so far. I'm here to learn some stuff about 8th gens and see whats available for my car to personalize it a bit.

As you can see from my photo, i come from a domestic background. The Corvette with a Corsa catback and H pipe is dads, avalanche is moms, and my Trans Am in my sig is in the garage.

I removed the front plate already, and will remove the pinstripes and the chessy rubber wheelip mouldings all hondas around here seem to have. then retint the windows darker. I'd like to improve the bottom end performance, as well as lower it a bit and add some rims in the future.

WiSeGuy2133

Well, this is interesting
welcome! Thays a nice clean start. What year trans am you have?

Posted from Clubcivic.com App for Android

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
It's nice to see domestic getting into imports!! More people need to be like you sir! Much Respect!

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So the civic is the daily and your trans am the weekend toy?

Sent from my Galaxy S-Triple

LVZ2881

So the civic is the daily and your trans am the weekend toy?

Sent from my Galaxy S-Triple
Pretty much yes. Trans Am is in storage until after xmas when its gets a Ram Air hood and paint.

I want to turn the civic into a fun daily driver. I've had it for a month now and im more impressed with it now then i was when I bought it. Needs more power though :D

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member