new track car!!!!

EF Honda EF

since my computer broke i had to find another way to upload the pics. i didnt want to put the camera program onto my laptop because it is a huge file, so i upload them to my 3rd computer and send them to my laptop using aim. the 3rd is weird and i cant get internet explorer to work on it but aim works. but any way here is our newly modded downpipe waiting for a welding job my 2.2 litre EG, we also painted the inside of the crx today and filled in the rear window wiper hole, it turned out real well, i didnt get a chance to take a pic of the painted car or hole but here is the downpipe, i am also making a new thread which has all the updates in a row and no talking inbetween.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
go to www.g2ic.com join the forums and ask about xenocron.

is there a phone number on his site? pick up the phone and dial that number and talk to person who answers on the other side.

EF Honda EF

i got a chance to take some pics of what we did this weekend, i filled the rear wiper hole with some bondo, and painted the interior gloss white and got some side skirts from the junk yard. i am also planning on picking up a new bumper from certifit on friday for 60bucks, brand new. onto the pics

filled wiper hole, turned out great. ive never used bondo before this

side skit

interior

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you should take the dash out.

just buy a 5" tach and 5" speedo. and a fuel and temp gauge

EF Honda EF

well i am planning on daily driving it once we are done and i dont want to go through the trouble of taking it out and putting it back in.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
good job, scott. thats pretty damn good. when u plan on daily driving this thing, are u putting the rear panels back in?

EF Honda EF

no rear panals just everything up front. i am planning on buying temp tags within the next two weeks so i can drive it down to tempis and then before my 30 days is up buy an inspection.i raced a S2000 today, we started at about 60-65 so i had to be in third, we were dead even until the end of my third(he was already in 4th) then when i shifted into 4th he started pulling ahead. He said it was fast and asked what it was. b16

EF Honda EF

oh yea i got my senior paper off the hard drive, took it to best buy. cost me 30 bucks but i got it. but the computer is done

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
EF Honda EF said:
no rear panals just everything up front. i am planning on buying temp tags within the next two weeks so i can drive it down to tempis and then before my 30 days is up buy an inspection.i raced a S2000 today, we started at about 60-65 so i had to be in third, we were dead even until the end of my third(he was already in 4th) then when i shifted into 4th he started pulling ahead. He said it was fast and asked what it was. b16
thats why i always say that s2000's are a joke. Thats a $30,000 car! they look nice and handle pretty well, but thats about it. You should consider rear panels, just no carpet, like my hatch. it'll look a lot nicer in the back.
EF Honda EF said:
oh yea i got my senior paper off the hard drive, took it to best buy. cost me 30 bucks but i got it. but the computer is done
did they just plug your hard drive into one of their computers and then open it up from their computer? If thats all you were gonna do, why didn't u come do that here? my computers always open anyway.

EF Honda EF

i tryed pluggin it into my other computer and it didnt work, they had this special program that just read the hardrive. Also i am planning of tinting the rear windows so you really cant see back there. And the reason the car is so fast is cause it is light.

2.2liter EG

5+ Year Member
HEY SCOTT Tommorw i should be around for your downpipe Ill swing buy pick up the down pipe take it to school and TIG it up for ya good update on the pics dude keep up the work and i think this friday im buying a welder so it will be nice to have now. Also what else do you need for this car to been done. KYLE where are the pictures from the Honda tech meet i like to see them dude.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i have them on my computer. and they're posted on honda-tech of coarse!

EF Honda EF

well i found out the crx has a chipped ecu. so i downloaded turbo edit. but cant figure out how to get it to work

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
we knew the CR-X had a chipped ECU all along, i thought. thats why Will was revving it to 8000 rpms! remember? it has a Type R Spoon Mugen Racing Chip EF8 CR-X

EF Honda EF

yea but i didnt think about it until today and i thought it was some kind of ebay chip thing and didnt think you could remove it. it has a ZIF socket and its gay because my ostrich doesnt gointo it because of the little lever thing

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ZIF sockets are the s**t! xenocron does ZIF socketing. Phearable does not.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
contact Moates, he can tell you how to make it work.