new track car!!!!

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Green 91 said:
what yo umean learn how to do all this.
some people just have a knack for cars. and it all comes natural to do this kinda stuff
I think thats it. Always loved cars, got into honda's alot and learned as I went. I think it is the same for scott.

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet, my cuz just got a 91 CRX that we are doing a Auto to manual tranny swap with a GSR motor! good luck with you car!

EF Honda EF

SiRcivic27 said:
sweet, my cuz just got a 91 CRX that we are doing a Auto to manual tranny swap with a GSR motor! good luck with you car!
can you show us how you did it. ive always wondered how to run the cable clutch line.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EF Honda EF said:
can you show us how you did it. ive always wondered how to run the cable clutch line.
it runs from the pedle out to the tranny. pretty simple lol.
:lol:

we had to do a auto to manual on my 88 accord

EF Honda EF

how do you get it through the firewall and all and mount the pedel.
Jp has had his account sine 2005 and has one post

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EF Honda EF said:
how do you get it through the firewall and all and mount the pedel.
Jp has had his account sine 2005 and has one post
since when did he have a 2.2 liter.

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks f**kin fun guys.... but seriously, I know its not a beauty queen or anything... but if you painted that valve cover, you did a piss poor job.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all go no show said:
looks f**kin fun guys.... but seriously, I know its not a beauty queen or anything... but if you painted that valve cover, you did a piss poor job.
it was painted when the person we bought it from owned it, he put it back on and drove the car before it was cured. We have a oem black one that we are going to polish up a bit and put on.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
2.2liter EG said:
SCOTT and STEVE keep up the awsome work give me a call when that oil pan welded up.
this guy doesnt even know how to weld!

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
slowcivic E G said:
since when did he have a 2.2 liter.
never, but he's been wasting a perfectly good username for two years!

EF Honda EF

all go no show said:
Well when we painted it i picked it up and dropped it when the paint was still wet so it got all f'ed. but then Will did drive it right away. I wonder if i didnt drop it would it still have bubbled:word: <WTF is this smilie sussposed to be

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
EF Honda EF said:
Well when we painted it i picked it up and dropped it when the paint was still wet so it got all f'ed. but then Will did drive it right away. I wonder if i didnt drop it would it still have bubbled:word: <WTF is this smilie sussposed to be
oh werd?

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes it still would have bubbled, it wasnt even close to dry. you can also see the lip nice in this pic kyle.

EF Honda EF

pimppimp pimp supesuper sims dvddvd arixpn arizona arizona arizonz arizonazzzxxxxxdxxdxcxx emotion z drink nos reduced downtime turbo ice hawaii jackie chan firbirds fruit and walnut salad ruth l smith award espresso varsity

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EF Honda EF said:
pimppimp pimp supesuper sims dvddvd arixpn arizona arizona arizonz arizonazzzxxxxxdxxdxcxx emotion z drink nos reduced downtime turbo ice hawaii jackie chan firbirds fruit and walnut salad ruth l smith award espresso varsity
??