New User !!!

dpt0415

So I picked up my Ex a few months ago. I have not had the chance to do ANY work to it so far. I've finally saved up a little to start small. I am opened to suggestions/ideas to what to put on it, like what would look good. I'm new to the world of civics, i don't want to "rice" it out, just make it look clean. So please, any ideas would be nice. I would like to start with cosmetics first as I am not really into making my car faster yet. Thank you people !!!! And if anyone could tell me how to add pictures i would appreciate it. idk if im doing it the right way. thanks again.

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff476/dpt0415/Civic Ex/HPIM2001.jpg

DeathLens

EM1 Crew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome!

Lower it and get an SiR lip or CTR lip

dpt0415

Oh thanks for the quick response. And thank you for the Welcome. How do you think a mugen lip would look ? I'm kind of inclined to get that one, I really like it. But thank you much for your input. Btw, do most people get rear lips as well ?

dpt0415

Welcome!

Lower it and get an SiR lip or CTR lip
I'm liking your car by the way. I would love to have that front bumper with the fog lights as well, but mine came with the other bumper :-/

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm liking your car by the way. I would love to have that front bumper with the fog lights as well, but mine came with the other bumper :-/
Your civic is in the 96-98 category whilst DeathLens' is in the 99-00 category. Different front ends.

KORNFED_DIRTY D

POLITCAL SPOKESMANN
To me personally, stay away from body kits. A front and rear lip of your choice, oem si tails, jdm headlights, rims, window tint and lowering it will make it look like a different civ. And welsome to the site!!