New with first Civic (pics)

Sagara09

Thanks to too many speeding tickets, I traded my bike for a B16 swapped EK. This is my first Honda EVER out of the 17 cars I have owned. Everyone wants a K swap so I am going to stick to the B series and attempt to make an old school jdm style EK. Lets see where this one sits in about a year or so?

Pics- (I despise the wheels....) I dont feel like getting creative with the photos yet...I will have some better ones up in a month.

Decipher

Registered VIP
Hey, I'm liking those rims bro... if you want some steelies or some 14" alloys from a miata I'll take them off your hands!

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah those wheels actually look nice on that car, if you repaint them just plain white. Otherwise, nice base to start with, you already have a nice engine.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Love the stance, those rims aren't bad but not my choice either, get some lips & you'll be set, clean! Welcome to clubcivic.

Sagara09

Thanks everyone! I like the stance but it will be gone soon. I need the car to be sitting higher and less negative camber. I do not wish to be replacing oil pans and I would like to get a lip and drive around with no worries. Luckily the civic is not my Daily.

MJcivicEJ8

Yeah those wheels actually look nice on that car, if you repaint them just plain white. Otherwise, nice base to start with, you already have a nice engine.
What he said ^^^ those rims looks aggressive! lovin em! just repaint it! Welcome btw! lovin your hatch :D

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
those rims are not bad speaking everyone uses the same rims on their honda lol i agree with you on all the camber though im just not a fan of that but i dont like it slammed lol

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I am thinking about it, but I need more info. I have tried looking up at cnnmoney, msn money, yahoo finance for additional info, all with no luck. I make over 80,000 a year with my two jobs. Usually, there is an income limit. If there isnt a limit, or I qualify for the full amount, I am definitely thinking about it. I have a lease expiring in Sept.