New York residents

93civeeDX

5+ Year Member
im just seeing how many people are from NY and where they live to see how close we are

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You know there's a regional forum, right? I know you said you meant to put it in off topic, but we (the mods) can move it to the northeast regional forum and you'll probably get better responses.

93civeeDX

5+ Year Member
You know there's a regional forum, right? I know you said you meant to put it in off topic, but we (the mods) can move it to the northeast regional forum and you'll probably get better responses.
you can move it?

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yes sir, would you like me to?

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't have power over the 5th gen section, but I made a request to the moderator of that section to delete it.

You're welcome

deemee

I am the Master...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i live on long island but go to school at SUNY Albany, i know that's near saratoga

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Im up in Queensbury, 15 min north of 'Toga. We should meet up sometime!

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hah. Id love to roll down to the meet in Albany, but my inspection was up in April, and Im waiting on a part to come in so I can pass inspection. Not about to roll all the way down to Albany w/an outdated inspection. :lol:

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol new hampshire

93civeeDX

5+ Year Member
Hah. Id love to roll down to the meet in Albany, but my inspection was up in April, and Im waiting on a part to come in so I can pass inspection. Not about to roll all the way down to Albany w/an outdated inspection. :lol:
aww shitty.
whats wrong with it?

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
aww shitty.
whats wrong with it?
Just swapped an LS into it, and the LS ECU I have has an immobilizer on it. I dont have $85 to shell out to a guy on Honda Tech, so he can put a fake chip into it. So Im using a y8 ECU, and its looking for a knock sensor. I just need a knock sensor, so it wont keep throwing a CEL for it. I faked it out into thinking Vtec is there :lol:

If your gonna be up near Queensbury anytime, shoot me a PM or something.

93civeeDX

5+ Year Member
Just swapped an LS into it, and the LS ECU I have has an immobilizer on it. I dont have $85 to shell out to a guy on Honda Tech, so he can put a fake chip into it. So Im using a y8 ECU, and its looking for a knock sensor. I just need a knock sensor, so it wont keep throwing a CEL for it. I faked it out into thinking Vtec is there :lol:

If your gonna be up near Queensbury anytime, shoot me a PM or something.
deff will do