newb to cc

soflo esto

5+ Year Member
heres some pictures of the car

the car actually has steelies on since ive been rebuildidng my bbs rs for it with lower offset and stagerd fitment in mind ill post pictures as soon as there done

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Lip needs paint and I'm not digging the H badge in the front, other than that it's pretty freaking clean.

soflo esto

5+ Year Member
Lip needs paint and I'm not digging the H badge in the front, other than that it's pretty freaking clean.
thanks i actually lost my lip a couple days ago so im looking for a si one trying to keep it oem and i love the type r badge but thanks for the input

soflo esto

5+ Year Member
I see what hes saying. The "H" Badge and the "Si" Badge is a lil much.
Yea some people think it's too much so they put one or the other I just liked both since they both were red and all around my car I have pieces of red ( new bbs centercaps are red) well in no way I meant to be rude to the first guy that posted,3 o'clock in the morning really f***'s people up you no
Thanks lol

im diggin it what wheels are those?
The ones on the picture are bbs rs 35 offset but I sold them for some 16x7,8 et24,22 ones since I'm building the car along the lines of fitment and stance

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Car is looking clean bro. Going to look dope with the refurbed bbs's. What color code is that off of?

frankmoocivic

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your posted in the wrong area sir. here is where new members post up their rides.

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=52

car looks clean, i like the BBSs
God damn you!!!!!! Can I get at least 1!!!!! I have to wait up all night to beat you to it. Anyway, rides clean man and hey it's your ride you can put whatever badges you want!!!!!! You should put H Si H and really make it your own lol

soflo esto

5+ Year Member
Type R badge FTW. I will be doing the same soon hopefully!
Go for it
Clean ride man, in for more pics!
will do when I get on the comp since I'm mobile right now
your posted in the wrong area sir. here is where new members post up their rides.

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=52

car looks clean, i like the BBSs
thanks bro I'll post my link there sorry for the newbness lol your that guy from Honda street culture lol
i like the 2 badges in the grill... but thats just my .02
thank you kind sir
I like the 2 badges as well, pics of new rims?
when there done will post it up
Car is looking clean bro. Going to look dope with the refurbed bbs's. What color code is that off of?
color code of the wheels? Championship white
God damn you!!!!!! Can I get at least 1!!!!! I have to wait up all night to beat you to it. Anyway, rides clean man and hey it's your ride you can put whatever badges you want!!!!!!
You should put H Si H and really make it your own lol
lol don't worry everybody can get on the new guy so I just post a link where esteroticinages showed the link ?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Your car will be sick! So glad to see that you're rocking RS's

Riseagain97

I get lost in your eyes..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Is the Car EBP or the other Metallic bluish color from the UK?
looks good!!