Newby with a new car!!!!!

RKSskier

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ya, I wish the front end was about 1/4" lower, I think that and a lip would make a big diff. Actually it is kinda goofy cuz the back end is actually about 1/8 " lower than the front..... owell, nothing I can do for now, maybe someday

Yoshiod9

the english teacher
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nay on the rims (as if you haven't heard that one too many times already!)...but get a cf lip and hood...your s**t will look clean.

bLacKstaR

no car = no vagina =[
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome to cc man.. car looks good.. and nice rims.. match ur car color too.. mine rims match mine too hahaha.. ALL black styles =]

RKSskier

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bLacKstaR said:
and nice rims.. match ur car color too.. =]
What !!! Someone finally likes my rims..... go figure. Not like I haven't heard It some, I mean the first time my buddy that works on honda's saw the car he was like NIce, but whats up with those rims...... Ahh It's cool, when I first got the car I was like, ehh, better than stock but not my number one pick, but I am starting to like these more and more :-)

Nice to hear what you guys think though, what ever it may be, still nice to get the feedback.

blueline

JDM Jerzy Domestic Market
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:twocents: Nice base to build on...but IMO, ditch the rims.

stolibears

Use your dipstick Jimmy!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice car. As far as the rims debate, eh their ok but like you said probably not something I would choose. very clean from what I can see in the pics. you have alot of options with that paint. nice job IMO. keep us posted on the upgrades as you get to them.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

welcome to CC!

RKSskier

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CivicKid95 said:
hows that exhaust working for you?
I love it, the sound is great, not ricey at all, and in my opinion one of the best sounding 4 bangers I have heard. Its deep, and stays pretty deep, doesn't go real high pitch or make my car sound like a weed wacker. Of course it is my car and I suppose I am a little partial. It is not super loud, but still pretty loud, in fact I love the tone, but wish it was a touch quieter, but thats just cuz on the highway I would like it a tad queiter, cuz at 3000 for a 2 hour drive its a little loud. i have no idea how much it helped for power, as It was on when I got the car, but my ebay short ram intake gave me 5 hp at 6000, so that worked for me. Imagine the exhaust and intake helped to add just a small touch of power, but unfortunately it still sounds and looks way faster than it is..... owell, it's still pretty sexy sounding