DingBAT!!!!!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Repost hahahahahah

SiGhKoTiK

4th GeN pr0ud
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude that's nothing i was jus like wtf lol, it reminds me tho, have you guys ever seen this proggie? you click it, and you get a matrix lookin green thing on your screen, then that goes away and like 5 mins later it pops up a screen with this creepy ass face and makes this loud ass noise thru the speakers, that one nearly made me piss maself

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that was gay.

Team2000

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:D I showed my chicka friend and she blew my ear drum out !

notquiterice

Billay
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Repost. But still scary the first time u see it if u dont know what to expect.

phill11204

Happy New Year!!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
saw that coming from a mile away, lol. i feel bad for whoever turned up their speakers cuz they could'nt hear anything at first. lol

HiGH_CiTY

Lock It Up!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hate these vids. it didn't scare me like the other one posted in the lounge a lil while ago did tho

ChrisDOTcom

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats funny i told all my friends look at this bad car and then when that thing popped up they got scared and they jumped

vtec420king

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WTF!! :shock: LOL..I'm stoned watching that..and that s**t scared the s**t out of me!! :shock: LOL..I had the volume all high!!

especko

the reborn ESP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow thread coming back from the dead, please feel free to watch the video but no need to post in a thread that is over 3 months old, come on dont bring old threads back up to the top

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Repost.This Vid is hilarious dude, you just hvae to have the speakers up its even better if you ask the person to wear headphones. I usually try to tell people to concentrate on the car and see if they can tell me what company it is :headbang:

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I knew it. one of these things got me before. .LOL everytime i see a lanscape and something nice and some nice music i turn my speakers off just in case. I almost crapped my pants last time. The worst thing was the one i saw before takes up the entire screen.