Nighty Night Shoot

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's cool but IMHO, there's too much going on. It's different how you and your girl try to find every possible fitting part, but it's overkill. Again, just a humble opinion; take it with a grain of salt.
LOL

Okay, for one, we are not one in the same. I modify my car, he modifies his car. Let's not group the two of us together like we do the same thing.

Second, have you ever SEEN my car? There really isn't much on my car at all. From the exterior: lowered, wheels, front and rear lips, moonroof visor, fog lights, tint, badges. It came with the optional spoiler too.

Far from "every possible fitting part".
You are all entitled to your opinions. :popcorn:

But so am I. Hope to see some build threads soon. :lol:
You come to ClubCivic for the builds? :shock:
unique car...
It looks good and doesn't come off cookie cutter like so many other cars out there. I'm tired of the same old look shared by many cars.

I like it. There's definitely some things I would change if it were mine, but I still like it.

ryanM

^^ easy tiger

I have learned, that considering CC's taste, negative comments are considered more of a compliment.
this is so true.

hot car, keep it up homie.

and just to let you know, ive been killin it in photoshop lately.

i can put words on a picture like nobody's business

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
After looking again, the only thing that really throws it off for me IMO is how the front lip has an upward angle...but I'm pretty sure that lip was manufactured to sit like that.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^ easy tiger
Imagine every time you post your car or say something and that every time this other person does the same, that it is somehow attributed to both of you.

He says something mean, you said something mean. He does something to his car, you did the same thing.

It gets old.

I just felt the need to clarify that. On with the thread.

ryanM

Imagine every time you post your car or say something and that every time this other person does the same, that it is somehow attributed to both of you.

He says something mean, you said something mean. He does something to his car, you did the same thing.

It gets old.

I just felt the need to clarify that. On with the thread.
damn i never thought about it like that, that sounds really rough, how do you manage? you really are a trooper.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn i never thought about it like that, that sounds really rough, how do you manage? you really are a trooper.
That's kind of low. :roll:

Anyways, everyone just needs to let it go. If you can't play nice, stay out of the thread or take it to PM's please.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Then just shut up. It doesn't concern you. Eran understands what I'm talking about.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your wife has some great hooters!

Why you son of a...

Peter, I'm holding hooters.

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It looks good bro. How you been. Have not talked to you in a long minute.

FartCanMan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I saw your hatch in the "post your hatch" thread where you had it sittin in a driveway all wet with the bucket next to it. i was like damn thats a sweet pic and a nice hatch.

love the roof rack. keep it up!!

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like the whip. Only thing that doesn't "flow" for me is the front lip. Just wondering but do you get pulled over very often? And I like the CTR exhuast. It's stealthy

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I haven't been pulled over in a long time.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your car's an Inspiration man! :D

*sigh*
the authenticity of your style is like Whoa!