No longer a Civic family - Parts for Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well,
Finally sold off the 7th gen last night. I've got a few parts laying around that I obviously don't need anymore. I can shoot pics if anyone really needs to see them, but you all know what they look like. PM or email at jeff_mark42@hotmail.com

*96-00 Classic grey OEM floor mats (4 pc set). Great condition, no heel wear and just a little smudge on the driver's side mat. They are very clean as I've always had a sacrificial mat on top of them. $30 + shipping
SOLD

*96-00 (or even earlier) D16 OEM "Vtec" valve cover. This would be great for any EX owners since 96-00 EX's did not come with this cover. It does need some metal cleaning, but it looks good and ready to go. $40 + shipping. Here's a picture of it. SOLD

*96-00 (or earlier) OEM grey interior fog light switch. It's still sealed in the packaging as I never got a chance to install an OEM kit in my 6th gen. $20 + shipping

*01-05 Black OEM floor mats (3pc set; the rear is one piece) that came out of my coupe. Excellent condition, no heel wear and no stains. Again, they had a sacrificial mat on top of them. $40 + shipping sOLD

*01-05 OEM air filter still sealed in packaging. $12 + shipping. I just never ended up needing it.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i'm lost you sold your 7th gen, and you're selling 6th gen parts... :what:

well you got any 7th gen parts for sale? Suspension? lip?

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm lost you sold your 7th gen, and you're selling 6th gen parts... :what:

well you got any 7th gen parts for sale? Suspension? lip?
I had and sold my 6th and then bought and sold my 7th gen. I just never got around to sell the extra 6th gen parts I had around.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
pics of floormats?

Nellz

5+ Year Member
Floor Mats look great =) Thanks again

I got s**t from the family for the box though haha

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Floor Mats look great =) Thanks again

I got s**t from the family for the box though haha
Glad you like the mats. Yeah, that was the only box I could dig up to fit. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.