Noob B16 help

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Well for the most part I know a little bout chars butt I have someone to tell me what to do or aa good book to go on ill be ok. Most I've don't To a car right now was a full exhaust exchange lol which isn't hard lol. But if I knew what bid doin i know how to ask for help. And is goin to be driven everyday at least it's my only car. But I won't be that guy that does all this stuff on. His car and never check on it that will be monthly routine if not more
Well I was asking in a sense that if it needed to be down for a few days or blows up your won't be SOL.

Do you know any import shops or anyone in your neck of the woods that can tune it after everything is said and done?

Oh and what kind of budget?

Last edited:

Coloradohatch

Yea there are a few shops around me that I can get it tuned up an for now 2k right off the bat then little by little ill drop money in it when get home I have about two weeks till I have a 17hr road trip to Cali and back. If I'm carless when I get home it won't be too bad cuz ill be walking distance to work and I got friends to mooch off of lol

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Yea there are a few shops around me that I can get it tuned up an for now 2k right off the bat then little by little ill drop money in it when get home I have about two weeks till I have a 17hr road trip to Cali and back. If I'm carless when I get home it won't be too bad cuz ill be walking distance to work and I got friends to mooch off of lol
250whp is gravy for 2k.

I would go for a simple 14b turbo setup. Search it on here I've posted it and a few others have as well. LMK what you find.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pfi can tune. They are local and are good!

Coloradohatch

Yea about pfi tune you got a number? I can't find a number for them and the only address I could find is when they was in foco.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
14b or 16g OR saab turbo OR try to find a little KO3 or if youre super lucky a K04
go-autoworks manifold
dsm 450s
walboro 255lph
FPR
intercooler and piping
chipped ecu+tune
exhaust
good clutch if you plan on beating on it alot or alot of digs

copied and pasted from one of my old posts, not sure if go-autoworks makes a b series manifold with a mitsubishi flange though, look it up.

ALSO, if you actually read through the post in the forums you may learn more about what you are attempting to do.