noob heres my ride

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
why all the hate. it's his money not yours he spent. if you don't like don't post. good job man8)

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by rey_boricua
why all the hate. it's his money not yours hell spent. if you don't like don't post. good job man

werd, well said

5thgencivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks guys for the support.

When I said the UK was behind I was simply referring to how difficult it is to get parts here. I mean I had to import my black widow II kit from grounddesigns in the States and even now now I cant find a reliable place which has any JDM engines at all!

And you say you would like to take the opportuniy to apologise....well I say I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to every1 on the forums for what a dickhead you are and that though you claim to be the majority in the UK...I assure every1 that the UK is not full of dickheads.....every now and then a dirty b***h gives birth to one!! :D

FInally, people aint saying nice ride cuz they feel sorry for me dude! Some people have said its not my style or it looks rice but if you like it then thats cool!

korz

Junglist Soldier!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha insulting my mother how immature is that

you make uk look stupid
you cant even talk f**king english properly let me guess its not your first language...

out of interest how much money did you WASTE on importing that plastic kit and paying those asians to glue it all together

Carlip

Got boost?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes, same model...but it's not YOURS is it....!!!?!?
Why don't u post pics up of yours and type out the spec...maybe i can find a few faults with it....:roll:

Carlip

Got boost?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I also laugh at your sig Korz, "representing honda in the UK"

U joker.

korz

Junglist Soldier!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did i say it was MINE?

i said its the SAME model

there wasnt a better 5th gen civic you could buy

and its completely standard

korz

Junglist Soldier!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and carlip why u all of a sudden on this guys tail?

i have to remind you what you said previously ?

Wahahahaha! that is the biggest amount of bullsh1t i have ever heard!!!

i am from the UK too, i could source a jdm h22 in a day, for starters, try www.findapart.co.uk and fill out the enquiry form...
Think that was an excuse cos u got all show and no go...
it annoys me that ppl from the same country as me try to trick the americans because they are live across the other side of an ocean...pure jokes....and what's all this about "bitches and hoes"....lol, everyone calls the female kind "birds" over in england.....u rapper wannabe....lol.
Sorry to sound harsh, but u are why the americans most probs think we are all pompus gaylords.....LOL.

Carlip

Got boost?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well that's when i realised i sounded harsh and a complete dickhead......like someone else.:roll: :oops: :roll:
And i just don't like ppl who try to be someone they are not...
LOL, i did say sorry in the post too......LOL! :lol:

korz

Junglist Soldier!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i figure you feel the same way i do about this guy and his pos car but you have a kind heart and didnt want to seem nasty in the public spotlight...

:twisted:

but u allready said how you feel...changing your mind and backing him up makes u look more stupid than me :suprise:

korz

Junglist Soldier!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
"And i just don't like ppl who try to be someone they are not..."

this guy is the perfect example of a pimp wanabe

talking about women calling them bitches and hoes etc
degrading the female species,wrecking cars

*class A* wanker in my book

5thgencivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Firstly, the bodykit is not plastic it is FIBREGLASS.

Secondly, the guys who did my car are not the asians.

Thirdly, you seem to have a real issue with asian people dont you...first you mention the arrange marriage at 21, then "I bet english is not even your first language" and then "how much money did you waste on....getting those asians to glue.." You sound like a f**kin rascist dickhead to me.

Just because I use words like bitches and hoes doesnt mean I wanna be a pimp, you thick s**t. I listen to hip hop a lot and so the words they use influence the way I talk. You sound like you listen to Britney Spears you pussy!

And yeah, english is not my first language but I bet I got better qualifications than you!

I see you still have not posted pics of your car!! :roll:

I dont even know why Im wasting my time with you, your just a two brain celled, cock sucking son of a f**kin dirty ass whore! My car looks sick and thats that...I dont even care what you think b***h!

wishitwasSI

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 5thgencivic
Firstly, the bodykit is not plastic it is FIBREGLASS.

Secondly, the guys who did my car are not the asians.

Thirdly, you seem to have a real issue with asian people dont you...first you mention the arrange marriage at 21, then "I bet english is not even your first language" and then "how much money did you waste on....getting those asians to glue.." You sound like a f**kin rascist dickhead to me.

Just because I use words like bitches and hoes doesnt mean I wanna be a pimp, you thick s**t. I listen to hip hop a lot and so the words they use influence the way I talk. You sound like you listen to Britney Spears you pussy!

And yeah, english is not my first language but I bet I got better qualifications than you!

I see you still have not posted pics of your car!! :roll:

I dont even know why Im wasting my time with you, your just a two brain celled, cock sucking son of a f**kin dirty ass whore! My car looks sick and thats that...I dont even care what you think b***h!

skiddem son, damn

Carlip

Got boost?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by korz
but u allready said how you feel...changing your mind and backing him up makes u look more stupid than me :suprise:
Yes, i'm SOOO stupid, cos i "represent honda in the UK".....lol, u knob.

korz

Junglist Soldier!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow fibreglass really? what did they charge you for that heap of crap wouldnt surprise me if you made it yourself it looks s**t...

and im not racist im actually half kenyan and i have alot of asian family...

i just dislike the stereo typed kind of trash you represent,who go round painting cars neon f**king green thinking they are the s**t.
talking about bitches and hoes i bet the only bitches and hoes you get close to are in the music you listen too

britney spears? haha

if u wana know i listen mainly D&B/jungle you might have heard of a radio station called Kool FM i used to work for them.

and if english isnt your first language what is? you seem to me from the way you talk like you havnt been in the country long or your just massively uneducated,i dont have a problem with different races till they start talking s**t saying how behind *WE* are in the uk blah blah when they havnt been in the country 5 mins..

And finally
yea i agreed your car looks SICK
more like someone was sick on it

rice trash pimp wanabe retard

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
korz, no matter what you say, noone here is gonna like you. so either STOP posting or post more stupid s**t and get banned.... thats fine with me... yes, the civic you linked to is very nice... but it isnt yours. noone gives a s**t what you drive, or how you feel about other peoples rides... so keep your f**king mouth shut if you dont have anything nice to say at all....i may be a total contridiction to that but damnit i needs to be said

Carlip

Got boost?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by slambed_civic
korz, no matter what you say, noone here is gonna like you. so either STOP posting or post more stupid s**t and get banned.... thats fine with me... yes, the civic you linked to is very nice... but it isnt yours. noone gives a s**t what you drive, or how you feel about other peoples rides... so keep your f**king mouth shut if you dont have anything nice to say at all....i may be a total contridiction to that but damnit i needs to be said
:ownded: