Nor Cal Meet So Cal

wiked7thgen

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Date: August 16 (saturday)
where: Availa Beach, SLO
Time: 2:30

take the Avila Beach exit off Highway 101 and follow posted road signs to the Resort

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just went to the ClubSi one this weekend, the cruise up was cool, but the meet itself was pretty weak. SoCal repped hard, which cant really be said for NorCal.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
morrow bay? that place was pretty chill i havent been there in a long while i believe its like 2 to 3 hours away from Los Angeles

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cool 2 - 3 hours ill roll up there. You can count me in if more peeps go. Come on Cali members lets get everyone here

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
which other group is going up there?

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn thats gonna be alot of heads up there, but i dont wanna go unless there are some peeps representing wit me from CC

wiked7thgen

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 92CivicVX
damn thats gonna be alot of heads up there, but i dont wanna go unless there are some peeps representing wit me from CC
not really, it seem like everyone is bitching about the drive, so i dunno well see

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey wiked are people gonna show or what?

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, I wish i could go, but the rents arent letting me get my permit for another 2 months cuz they wanna make sure im gonna hold my grades up.... :( As soon as i have my liscence ill be hittin the meets with you guys... So till then, just take lotsa pics and vids for me...

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this weekend, anyone going, ill show up if there are peeps there from CC, i need to know for sure

wiked7thgen

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 92CivicVX
this weekend, anyone going, ill show up if there are peeps there from CC, i need to know for sure
seem liek your the only one

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hell no im not going. 200 miles going then 200 miles coming back. thats like 20 bucks just to drive for 7 hours. NOT WORTH IT.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill drive you if you wanan come wit

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sup fellas, ventured over here, so far from all the people i associate with we got going

Melt (91 civic 4 door, SOHC ZC swap)
91hatch (91 civic STD, DOHC ZC swap)

Maybe:
sublimewls (95 civic ex coupe)
GTA (88 civic dx hatch)
accordztech (91 accord ex 4dr)

Anyways, maybe me and 91 hatch will meet early enough and see you guys at that mall in san jose, but i doubt it so we will probably see you all at the meet or possibly pass you on the freeway :grin:

I posted this meet on the following boards for you guys but havent gotten much of a response

Automotiveforums.com
superhonda.com
shatter-box.net
cb7tuner.com