NorCal bay area stupid red hatch

Dumbredcivic

Today, October 22 at 1030pm. Alameda 23rd freeway toward 880s

If you are in a cheap ass red civic hatchback... You are one dumb ass stupid ricer. Think you are all that with your cheap ass car. f***ing cutting people in the freeway and don't give a s*** about other people and their car. Just because you have a cheap car and can be replace under $1000 doesn't mean you can drive like a dumb ass.

Look like some young ass Asian gay boy with spike hair.... f*** you ricer! You are so retarded and idiotic.

If your little punk ass see this MSG or anyone who know that red hatch back civic. (92-95 model). Please pm me!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cool story bro. Awesome first thread/intro/post.

Why are you here again??

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
sorry buddy but theres allot of "cheap" red civic hatchbacks with black rims.

Dumbredcivic

Hey.... Worth a try! Haha maybe he will see this post and reply. Unless he already crashed from driving reckless

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I don't know what your purpose or reason for being here is...but if this isn't dropped by your next post, you'll see yourself unable to log onto this site.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
internet threats? cool......

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Is there a reward if I find him? Lol

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so you pick CC (a relatively small forum) to track down an asian in cali with a red civic? Good luck

matty62

here ill help u out if its a 92 hatch look at b-series.org they come stock with b series motors ull find him for sure there bye...