ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh well. One less dictator in the world. Wonder who will be taking over?

Edit: read his son Kim Jong Un will be.

Last edited:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol, from worse to worst

Dnguyen92

lol his son is a crazier mother f**ker than kim jong il was. lol democratic powers better prepare themselves because we even got terrorists in our own white house. I'm sure you guys have heard about the NDAA right?

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no whats the NDAA?

Dnguyen92

Its called the National Defense Authorization Act(correct me if i'm wrong) but its a new bill that was passed just recently this month. It enables the government to legally arrest you if you're caught slandering the government. It also comes with a butt load of censorship on the internet but the big issue is how it basically rips our constitution right from under. America is a fairly new country and to have a 200 year democratic project cut in the throat with an act just like this will ruin our country. I'm sure people will do something about it but the big thing I read about this act was that you can be legally assassinated as a terrorist and there's also no more guilty until proven process. I know this happened a loooong time ago when like, John Adams was president but that was centuries ago. I'm scared for something that could happen in our country now. Have you ever seen V for vendetta? Wont be just a movie in half a century or so, I'd say.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmm, no more freedom of speach, guess we better all get our guns, and prep for the worst.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Last day of the Iraq war and this happens...niiiice.

US is cleaning up shop on GWOT.Ahmadinejad must be skkuureeddd

Have you ever seen V for vendetta?
:smackself:

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
F******k I heard about all the internet censorship but I didn't know that act was doing all that. Soon it's gonna be time to head up to Canada haha

spoonracer111

Its called the National Defense Authorization Act(correct me if i'm wrong) but its a new bill that was passed just recently this month. It enables the government to legally arrest you if you're caught slandering the government. It also comes with a butt load of censorship on the internet but the big issue is how it basically rips our constitution right from under. America is a fairly new country and to have a 200 year democratic project cut in the throat with an act just like this will ruin our country. I'm sure people will do something about it but the big thing I read about this act was that you can be legally assassinated as a terrorist and there's also no more guilty until proven process. I know this happened a loooong time ago when like, John Adams was president but that was centuries ago. I'm scared for something that could happen in our country now. Have you ever seen V for vendetta? Wont be just a movie in half a century or so, I'd say.
i say bring it on they wanna kill me for doing something in my rights welll i tell u what my ancestors didnt go down with out a fight and i sure as hell wont either

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I feel like 2012 is going to be the year I'm going to start going down my bucket list....

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
1) good thing he's dead.
2) his son is worse.. I foresee the troops being diverted.. .
3) The NDAA won't fly and if it isn't appealed or vetoed I think some people at #anon will be very busy.
4) My grandfathers, my father and my cousins did not fight for this country to become the very thing they fought against.. The government should realize, when push comes to shove the American people can and will push back more than they can imagine.
5) With all the issues going on, what better than to compound the issue.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah it is kind of freaky. I'm not reading into this since you've mentioned it. It does violate the first amendment but it also depends on what they are considering as "slander". Like how intense they are about it. I have yet to find that out. And I'm not by any means saying it's right, but I'd be interested to see what they are classifying as "slander".

Also it's odd that the Senate suggested that they should be able to detain suspected terrorists without due process, but the White House turned it down because they military "doesn't patrol the streets"?

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
His son is worse, much worse, & I too foresee problems with them, & as for the bill, if it makes it we are all screwed, especially one who may have had only one offense in their life, this will make this country seem like a dictatorship.

Dnguyen92

1) good thing he's dead.
2) his son is worse.. I foresee the troops being diverted.. .
3) The NDAA won't fly and if it isn't appealed or vetoed I think some people at #anon will be very busy.
4) My grandfathers, my father and my cousins did not fight for this country to become the very thing they fought against.. The government should realize, when push comes to shove the American people can and will push back more than they can imagine.
5) With all the issues going on, what better than to compound the issue.
The bill has already been passed because President Obama pulled out his veto. So its in full function now. And yeah, his son has been raised his whole life in N. Korea and I'm sure they've already made plans for what to do once Kim Jong Il died.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
From my understanding, the NDAA has nothing to do with slander...

It allows indefinite detainment of any person who is associated with the taliban, al-qaeda, or similar terrorist groups, or who is suspected of being involved in the 9/11 attacks.

Unfortunately, I cannot find anywhere to read the actual document and I've only gotten to read bits and pieces on different websites. If anybody has a link to the actual document, please let me know.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Ok so here we go we dont know what will really happen with his son and how all the people and military will go with him. Not to mention that their are alot more people with power and they are going to take theor play in this. Now then dont forget n Korea have ties with China troops arent just going to barge in.

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
joe it allows for the US government to impose Guantanamo like detentions on US citizens without charge.

the internet thing is not encompassed within this bill that passed, that is in the SOPA bill, which has passed the house. But anon has since declared it an act of war.... so things will get interesting....

CRX_dude

copyright 2006 omgwtflol
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what must go up must come down... thats it im building titanic number 2 and going to Australia where Subarus are domestic and ill be looking at these wars and saying "wtf mate?"