not a civic... but im bored so im posting my Prelude

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
White and red are cool! LOL! I personally think something dark, like gunmetal or black would look better BUT, white still looks good.

crdcz03

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by *RiceAngel*
White and red are cool! LOL! I personally think something dark, like gunmetal or black would look better BUT, white still looks good.
i actually plan on painting the car a darker red. (much like the red at the top of the clubcivic banner...) its called San Marino red and it can be found on the newer preludes and a few other hondas.

after that ill be getting 5-spoke gunmetal rims with a polished lip.

of course this is after i get the Wings West Racing Series kit.

then to finish off the exterior ill get a CF hood and be done with the exterior.

then i gotta move into the engine bay :x H22 will be my first mod under the hood (excluding what i have already)

only problem now is... lack of the money :oops:

crdcz03

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive got some... but i need more :D

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice socks :P

i dont like the white prelude decal on the side. and im not a fan of the clear turn signals. put the amber ones back in looks alot better imo. white/red is kinda cool should of went with some 16" black wheels. then i would be drooling =)

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by crdcz03
i actually plan on painting the car a darker red. (much like the red at the top of the clubcivic banner...) its called San Marino red and it can be found on the newer preludes and a few other hondas.

after that ill be getting 5-spoke gunmetal rims with a polished lip.

of course this is after i get the Wings West Racing Series kit.

then to finish off the exterior ill get a CF hood and be done with the exterior.

then i gotta move into the engine bay :x H22 will be my first mod under the hood (excluding what i have already)

only problem now is... lack of the money :oops:
I'm planning on painting my car that red too, it'll look tight. I usually hate white rims but it looks good on this car with that prelude emblem.

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man, this isn't clubpreludewith4wheelsteering.com................ this is clubCIVIC..! you've gotta have a mustang to be a member here..............

:no::ban:

Originally posted by crdcz03
im actually surprised no one hates the white rims... everywhere else i post i get s**t about them :laugh:
oh, and your white wheels look stupid...........

welcome to the club. 8)

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
4WS is better served in larger cars. GMC's Sierra pickup is now 4WS, which makes it extremely maneuverable around tight spots--as it needs to be, since it's a big truck.

Honda discontinued the 4WS versions of the Prelude because of maintenance problems and parts costs.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
4ws is pimp ... and i think the white wheels look great on red.

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
prelude was always just a test bed for honda...but they have ended up being a damn nice line of cars.

crdcz03

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 99ExCoupe
prelude was always just a test bed for honda...but they have ended up being a damn nice line of cars.
yup... 4ws (mechanical and electronic), ATTS, the dash in the 4th gens...

did you know EVERY prelude from beginning to end has a sunroof? its true :D

blaklyte

-Nothin' Last Forever-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice, it is very simple and I like it. Btw, Welcome