Not JDM, UKDMy0!

morgan100

5+ Year Member
Ok, im sitting over here in Scotland wanting USDM and JDM parts for my civic and it hits me, those guys must want UKDM stuff for theres! :shock:

And since i can't speak japanise (or spell it) it thought id try and help out you guys from over the pond

Im just saying if theres any UKDM parts your after, post them up in here and im not guarenteeing anythig but ill see what i can do. :cool:

thanks

Andy

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm....very interesting!

do you have the rear fog for ek's by chance? been looking for one of those for awhile..pm me if you do! thanks a lot!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The rear foglights for an EK should actually be the ones in the taillight. Though Raybrig also sells on that sit in the bumper, I don't think it was ever factory.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they have em in the uk...thats why id take a shot at asking

and what do you mean rear fogs in ek taillights? i dont remember them ever having rear fogs in ek tails.. ?

3DScott

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im just going to take a guess at this. And i know that green hatch on that site has the rear foglight but does this only come on hondas that are 99-00? Also i know it's jdm and all but im not sure i like the idea of putting a hole in the back of my bumper to put that in there........

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sorry, I should have said it's on the driver's side taillight. I woudl imagien all years of the generation are relatively the same. I think the law might have come into effect in the 80s or late 80s... maybe earlier.

This is with taillights (not brakelights) on and the rear fog light on too.

97-ferio

5+ Year Member
either 96-98 SiR headlights, or the 97-98 Type-R headlights. i'm not sure if they have the 97-98 type-r's in the UK though. just thought i'd inquire=)

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats crazy...i never knew about the fog in the taillight. id rock it if i had a hatch ;)

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
highway-star said:
thats crazy...i never knew about the fog in the taillight. id rock it if i had a hatch ;)
Go look at mint's coupe too. They come on coupes and sedans also.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
definitly let us know if you have the in bumper rear fog light.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
del sol aux lights, the EDM glass ones
del sol rear fog light

im REALLY interested in these parts. PLEASE let me know if you could get them for me!!!

budget_crx

Honest Officer,That Fast?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
rear spoiler for a CRX 1.6i-VT or 1.6i-16??
oh and CRX 1.6i-16 hood?

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump... im still wanting those 2 parts.... hope he remembers his thread!