Not Much........but It's Fast

webcamcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DEVIN EM1 said:
Good deal ..Its got potential just make sure you go the right way with it =)
body and interior work is next. i'm done with the motor for now

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
webcamcivic said:
Hey man...... when i first got it, it had 77,000 miles, no bolt-ons, it dynoed out at 98 whp, and it ran a 19.98. and that was a year ago so yeah i think i did a good job man so lay off
omg 20sec is sooooo bad.. I ran a 17 with a D15 nonvtec & dx tranny in my 4door.....

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
92 4DoorSleeper said:
omg 20sec is sooooo bad.. I ran a 17 with a D15 nonvtec & dx tranny in my 4door.....

yeah i ran a 16 flat in a stock 88 crx...beat that. i almost got whiplash.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
92 4DoorSleeper said:
damn, my 4 door mid 80's volvo heavy ass sedan ran faster than that, auto and in crappy condition

webcamcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My clutch was f***ed up. the previous owner ran the car like if he was a race car driver. i had to rebuild the whole motor when i got it

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going-West said:
damn, my 4 door mid 80's volvo heavy ass sedan ran faster than that, auto and in crappy condition
i had a slipping clutch, & the motor was a D15B1 origonally out of a 88 CX hatch 4 speed manual with 190,000mile... almost twice the milage of my cars body ll

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
so what did you do to it to shave 5 seconds off of your 1/4 mile

webcamcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a d16y8 with an Exedy stage 1 clutch, Tsudo Headers, MSD external SS Blaster Coil, Denso iridium plugs, Webcam camshaft with Webcam dual valve springs, Magnaflow exhaust, Iceman cold air intake off a 99 Type-r and an APC short shifter.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
webcamcivic said:
I have a d16y8 with an Exedy stage 1 clutch, Tsudo Headers, MSD external SS Blaster Coil, Denso iridium plugs, Webcam camshaft with Webcam dual valve springs, Magnaflow exhaust, Iceman cold air intake off a 99 Type-r and an APC short shifter.
Your would be lucky to get a full second with those mods.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
webcamcivic said:
Why Do U Say That?
Becasue its true. Btw you can stop trying to type in caps.

webcamcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the reason for the 5 second difference was because of the tires, clutch and the engine was f*cked up

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
nd4sped said:
Your would be lucky to get a full second with those mods.
yes, normally someone would only get a full second with those mods at best.... but you see... he added headers which means he's really smart yes sir

breakthru

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
yes, normally someone would only get a full second with those mods at best.... but you see... he added headers which means he's really smart yes sir
hahahah :wstupid: