not much changed but new pics anyway

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man, ur ride looks hella nice. u definitely have one of the sickest hatchies on this site.

mmmcookies...

5+ Year Member
stock rear bumper w/ a lip and no spoiler that would prolly be the best damn hatch ive ever seen its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo clean! and the motor makes me wanna go out and start cleaning mine =)

brookliner7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fuggin ricer....

j/p! :P

awesome hatch!

don't ebay it man! NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it's soo beautiful to watch someones hard work and dreams finally get put together. in the end it all pays off! any track times? whats the kill list so far?

bmoua

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well heres the truth im not into the whole body kit thing and projector headlights but.....damn your s**t is clean bro...haha...you make the body kit and projectors look pretty sick...props bro....

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i highly approve...

way to not jump on he jdm bandwagon too.....

turbo ls ... mmmmm tasty

deftone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks everyone... should be at the dyno in a few weeks for 18psi

that VERBAL

AKA Theiven Stealberg
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
most definately my favorite car on CC, if not my favorite hatch ever...

definately a magazine cover worthy ride

^Se7eN^

5+ Year Member
your hatch is for me one of the best hatches i've ever seen.........just keep it like that with your good taste..........fantastic man.

congratulations

JMFiberglass

5+ Year Member
awsome car!!! amazingly clean and very very nice install. Hey what bolts did you use to hold the front bumper on, they look like chrome torx bolts? Its those little touches that bring s**t like that all together

1999CivicEX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
very very very nice hatch prolly one of the best I have seen. I'd buy that car but would change everything because I wouldn't be able to take credit for it but I would buy it love hatchs.

After looking through your car domain I noticed to you said it was in HIN 03 I say that car and stared at it for about an hour lol Have pics of it some where