Not sure if this is a good idea.... But I think im gonna do it

LaPlaca92

So wait wait.....you were planning on wrapping your entire Civic sedan in carbon fiber....but you think that just getting the hood and trunk done would look retarded?
Well it would match the rest of the car that way, but carbon fiber trunks on regular paint jobs look kinda weird. Thats just me though, I really couldn't give two tits about messing with that car because its not the best thing in the world, and I could always pull the cf wrap off it if I didn't like it.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yellow card = warning
Red card = infraction

You watch your ass or you will get one too :x

gummer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do it if you want, do it if you like it, I think it's cool, but I wouldn't do it to the entire car, I would just do the hood

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You watch it mister, you'll get a red card!
Is that like some kind of green card only red?????

DUDE you get a RED CARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SCORE!!!

lol :lol:
Yellow card = warning
Red card = infraction

You watch your ass or you will get one too :x
At first I wanted to crack a racist joke against asians but then UCC ruined it.

Getting back on topic... Uhh..mmm.. Don't do it?

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
For those who said they don't know why he wouldn't just buy real CF since real CF reduces weight - Not everybody cares about speed/functionality. Whether you like it or not - some people just want their vehicle to look a certain way. If you only care about looks, why would you spend more money on something that will end up looking pretty much the exact same as if you spent less money? In this case, it's all about value. It would be like you buying an AEM V2 intake when you could have just grabbed an ebay intake, put a K&N filter on it and had the same results. Waste of money.

KyleEJ8

5+ Year Member
lol i think all carbon cars look tight just look at the zonda f hahaha! i dont think a civic is anywhere near a zonda i agress with everybody else just do small parts like the hood or lip or something. but honestly that carbon wrap on that ferrari dont look anything like real cf imo

LaPlaca92

Im gonna go ahead and start next month, have way too much crap at work to deal with right now, when I free up ill do the hood and some parts.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Make sure you post pictures as you go.