November 20th Waco Meet Signup Thread.

po0r

Will work for bodywork
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah james and I are gonna go eat something quick before we go. and then head up to medievil times.. guess we will meet out front of medievil times.. cant miss a bunch of hondas heh..
cyall there at 2:30 or before

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
po0r said:
so about 4 for now that i know of..which it was bigger seems even with a month in advance we cant get enough peeps to go.. kinda sad
alright well.....most of my friends PUNKED OUT. I know my friend lil jose is going with me and now I don't know if Blake is going. I'm sure my cousin bundy will want to roll but i have to pick him up.

yep, we had enough time to get days off from work but I guess The real reason why people dont want to go is because "its too far" I just asked my manager(today) if i can get out of work early and he said coo. Come on now that wasnt even a month and a half in advance and I STILL GOT THE DAY OFF.

I dont know why people b***h about it. They even b***h about the local meets being too far. :roll:

what the f**k is that s**t.

i bet you anything when the I-35 cruise is well planned and alot of people will roll with us. Everyone is going to be like "I want to go :roll: "

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
blake's ass better come!

*edit* just talked to blake and he's comin...

Last edited:

po0r

Will work for bodywork
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha.. figures.. ohwell..

Silas675

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo man i read it dook and look at what times that they were going to leave dallas man

heres a qoute "Also, more than likely I'm going to be staying Friday night in Dallas with my girl, and then we're going to drive down to Waco on Saturday.... if anyone wants to meet up with us in Dallas before we head down, let me know... although we're going to leave Dallas early, like 2pm or so... but it's about a 2 hour drive, so better to leave early and get a good parking spot"

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol: :lol: what time did we get to waco anyways? lol Chris cant let this go :lol:

SeanMc300

professional a*****e
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol dont get your s**t blown up,fired at, or lit up due to cops haahah

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Silas675 said:
lol you said that you were there at 2 whats up with that.

hahah... me and my girl were ready to go at like 1pm... but we decided to wait a little bit to leave with everyone else from medieval times.... so we got over there like about 2:30, and chris and james were out there.... so we were waiting around for Migs (cause he ended up not getting off work until like 3 or some s**t like that :P)... and we ended up leaving Dallas at like 4 or maybe a little after... I remember Jame's battery died cause he'd been playing his system the whole time :P....
Chris turned back about half way, just before the skys parted and the rain cleared up.... we got to Waco at about 6pm or so.. :P

Silas675

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont know but i know the CTX people wanted to through one in Waco soon. So It doesnt matter the weather here has been great. so ????

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah.... I'd be down for another Waco meet.... if we could get there during the day this time hah!

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok I have been thinking about this and the best I can come up with is a maybe :( Its just to far a way for me to say for sure. All kinds of crap can come up between now and then.

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well lets make it in dallas then :P At grapevine lake 8) And the next meet in waco.