Ny meet

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
stop by the meet and then come with us up to dutchess......im tryin to see if a bunch of us can follow each other up there.. never been to dutchess before
:( I have just been told we have people comming for the weekend! So I have sat OR sun! I am not gona miss the honda-tech meet in Danbury, so I'm out for Sunday. Black hope, sorry to bail on ya,if you need directions or info for the Dutchess stadium show let me know?

CivicSi00

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so its only u goin blackhope?

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
neone go to the meet or the show at the stadium? neone up for a small local meet?

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i did... it was great i only have a couple pics but i have a full length video check my other thread in events and meets I went to both the meet and the car show.

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbs up good pics,looks like a good meet. I was on it when you replied (shoulda looked first) :lol:

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pon55 said:
:thumbs up good pics,looks like a good meet. I was on it when you replied (shoulda looked first) :lol:
the meet wasnt much.... i like the type r though...they didnt really want me to take a pic with them cause i am a civic owner and it was a teg meet but who cares. The car show on the other hand was crazy... like BOV and turbo heaven