Off Road Fun! *56k Warning*

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went to a Save the Farm benefit. Make a small donation on wheel on his private trails.
Ok so there arent any of my truck cuz, well, I was driving it. But these are some of the photos i got. Unedited. I didnt really try for pictures. anyways on with the show:

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice px man! I hope that yellow GMC was diesel, good pix tho, hopefully you guys saved that farm, pretty cool idea.

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looked like alot of fun, i've always wanted a lil 4x4 but could never afford 2 cars.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like a ton of fun

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice px man! I hope that yellow GMC was diesel, good pix tho, hopefully you guys saved that farm, pretty cool idea.
Mid grade is what he runs. It was ridiculously loud. He also had no power steering. I also wish it had rear steer.

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
took my wrangler out for the first time. just through some mud and bumps, nothing big. its kind of fun.

Fawks

Applesauce b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
took my wrangler out for the first time. just through some mud and bumps, nothing big. its kind of fun.
First time I had mine out we went to Swiss, WV. We went straight for "Little Sister". We spent about 3 hours winching my ass up that hill. That was when I was stock though. Now, I drove right up it. I almost made it up "Cracker" too...almost.:lol:

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This makes me want to look at my old mud-bog racing photos. Looks like hella fun.

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if i was sure i was going to keep the jeep for a while i would go places with it and scratch it up like that haha.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Good fun right there, nice pics

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pretty sure he was talking about it being a diesel cuz gasoline trucks with stacks is pretty much....well, gay...