Official 2010-11 NFL Season Thread

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no one watches football? dont got the nfl channel so all i get are the highlights of other teams. who you guys rooting for?

praise to Vick who came back in the 3rd quarter to make it interesting.

And I heard my Patriots smashed on the Bengals?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I think Vick got a little lucky because he hasnt made s**t for plays since he got away from Bubba's Palace. Im rooting for the Giants.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm a Panthers fan to the core but my SB picks are going to be the Titans and the Vikings/Saints.

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The lions got robbed vs the bears. Johnson caught the game winner but it got waived off by the refs

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I saw the replay for that!! They f**king bent him over without any KY.

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No way Titans get anywhere near the SB...same with Vikings...

My Dolphins showed signs of greatness in that win. Just a few small things to tweak on before we roll over the Vikings this weekend!!!

I luv my Sunday Ticket....I see allllll the games!!!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I call the Giants. Nicks is kicking ass, and so is Bradshaw :D

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
giants. and i saw that lions game that is some bullshit for sure. alot of my buddies up in michigan ar epissed

SketchyyySi

w00t, sold me 88 hatch :)
Haha, I love how all the Redskins fans(at my school) think they are actually gonna do something this year just because they finally beat the Cowboys. The Skins haven't scored an offensive touchdown against the Cowboys in the last four games they've played. And they didn't do anything yesterday against the Cowboys D. So, I can't wait to see at the end of the season who's laughing then.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Im pissed and Im not even a Lions fan. I am a Giants fan, I dislike the Cowboys and the Eagles, but still dont like it if they get gipped. I like a good fair game more than anything, and if I see a bad call like that....I dont like it. Again, Im a Giants fan, and dislike the Eagles......but would rather see the Eagles beat the Giants in a fair game than the Giants win due to a BS call like that.

Edit: Yea that Redskins game was a freakin nailbiter!!! Literally down to the last play it could have gone in either direction. Redskins freakin blew it though and it shouldnt have been that close.

SketchyyySi

w00t, sold me 88 hatch :)
Edit: Yea that Redskins game was a freakin nailbiter!!! Literally down to the last play it could have gone in either direction. Redskins freakin blew it though and it shouldnt have been that close.
I was so pissed when I saw that flag after Williams had caught the pass in the endzone. But, it should have been 7-6 anyways. If they hadn't called that last play before halftime, the Cowboys would have won. But, its the first game of the season, no big. Its not like the Redskins are actually going to get more than 5 wins. Cowboys all day!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I was so pissed when I saw that flag after Williams had caught the pass in the endzone. But, it should have been 7-6 anyways. If they hadn't called that last play before halftime, the Cowboys would have won. But, its the first game of the season, no big. Its not like the Redskins are actually going to get more than 5 wins. Cowboys all day!
I was pissed when I saw him make the catch, then happy when I saw the flag. That was a good call by the refs, that was a TERRIBLE hold. And no it shouldnt have been 7 to 6, Cowboys made a STUPID mistake to make that play, and it backfired on them.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
No, you should have red my other posts, Im an anti-Cowboys fan :lol:

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Living just outside of DC I'm right in the middle of 'Skin country. What is amazing is how many cowgirl/eagle fans there are here also...yeah, s**t def gets heated around here during one of the rivalry games.

SB Picks---AFC will be SOMEONE from AFC east...Jets(god I hope not) Pats(bitches) or Dolphins(damn skippy!!) AFC East is toughest division in football IMO

NFC--now that I really sit and think about it...Prolly N.O. again...