\\Official// - CC DSLR crew PicThread... **56k Death**

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:werd:

i believe there's a tutorial on how to clean it yourself, but i wouldn't trust myself doing it....especially when you have a really expensive camera :nono:

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ werd, i dont want to mess it up beyond repair :lol:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Didn't come with the little wipes? Thanks to the coral dust, I have to clean mine usually about once a week :thumbdown

b18cef

5+ Year Member
here are some of the first shots with my d40 I just bought. any kinda of cc is appreciated. using the 18-55mm with little editing. becuase I suck at it

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn d300 nice, im thinking 5d at some point. just gotta make sure that im going to make money off of photography. im going to take some small business classes, do some workshops and invest in some equipment aka the 5d 85mm prime a 70-300 IS and a super wide like a 10-20mm ish lens.

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

went out today and got that baseball shot with my 70-300, and the other two with my 24-70 F/2.8

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
but if the 10-22 was on the 1.6 crop sensor it would be just about equivelent range haha. but thank you for clearing it up

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good shots, just mess with the temperature of the wrx so it doesnt have the cool/blue tint

edit: i thought i was in a different thread, sorry for all these double posts

WhiteKnight2000

FIRST!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
few new shots...

and this is my first real shot of a person other than myself, this is my girlfriend... caught her by surprise but it still came out pretty good lol...

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^ Very nice pic. What building is that? Its sweet.

96whiteknight

5+ Year Member
^^^ Thanks. It's surrounded by water on three sides. Mostly shops and restaurants until you get to the top floor. The top level is a club/bar. Pretty cool place to go.