Shea

bored
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

not the best shot (cause i was in a car) of philly

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how is landshark? buffalo wild wings around here started carrying it and im scared to try it.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh yeah. nice shot. i like the angle, its not TOO much of an angle like alot of people do.

Shea

bored
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how is landshark? buffalo wild wings around here started carrying it and im scared to try it
its light like corona but has a lot more flavor, i don't like corona but i really like landshark

dunno if that helps but... :lol:

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
actually, it does. i hate corona but i like beers like coors light, budlight is ok. budweiser is horrible. and i like the other darker beers like newcastle and sam adams winter and boston lagers. but i i just wish they werent as potent i guess is the name. so maybe landshark is the beer for me..hmm

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not bad...

How do you like your XT...?

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
igotvtec did u shoot that in raw and saturate it or is that the way it came out?

igotvtec16

5+ Year Member
igotvtec did u shoot that in raw and saturate it or is that the way it came out?
thats just how the picture came out.the lights in the parking lot didnt help either =/ like i said, i had just got the camera and i didnt know how to adjust all the settings so i was just trying different things out

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not raggin at all man, you shooting in manual? do you know how to change the film speed or ISO because those are both very helpful read the manual a little bit, i have an xti as well very nice camera for the price

igotvtec16

5+ Year Member
yea now i know how to change the ISO and shutter speed and exposure and everythin, i read the manual it just didnt all make sense until i actually played around with the camera a bit you know...in the picture of the cars in the parkin lot i did mess around with the darkness and contrast a bit