**Official CC Gun Thread**

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
.38 Airweight. It was my dad's old backup when he worked for the DPD. He gave me a really good deal because after years of ankle holster duty it could stand to be re-blued. But it's mechanically perfect and as accurate as any snub-nose can be.

I dunno' ....:what: I just like wheel-guns. Maybe because the misfire procedure on a revolver is to just pull the trigger again. :lol:

schutzracing

#1 ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
taurus? anyone?
they make good guns.. my boy has a 40 from them.. ill what model.. its a badass gun..

as for a glock over a g. the competition models start in the 700's. add the night sights,molded hand, grip laser and some other stuff.. well into a g.

dollor for dollar the mosberg 500a is the best protection there is. its small and you cant miss. and i can carry it in my car without any hassles from the law..

ill upload pics of everything i have later..

schutzracing

#1 ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well they make a shitload of c series guns.. my favorite would be the 20c.. just cause it one of the most powerfull handguns ever.. Id like to get one soon but who knows..

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dollor for dollar the mosberg 500a is the best protection there is. its small and you cant miss. and i can carry it in my car without any hassles from the law..

You carry a pump shotgun in your car, do you keep it unloaded in your trunk?

You live in Pennsylvania correct?

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well they make a shitload of c series guns.. my favorite would be the 20c.. just cause it one of the most powerfull handguns ever.. Id like to get one soon but who knows..
Well it depends what you are going to use it for. I think the ported barrel looks cool I wouldnt use it for personal defense, especialy in low-light situations.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
why? you dont like a nice light distracting you when you shoot? i know i would love that lol

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well i've been reading a bunch about the Taurus PT 24/7 and i think that'll be the route i choose. probably in the 9mm because the ammo will be cheaper

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**k it foo just buy a flame thrower, youll have s**t loads of fun with that!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha me too!

lighter + hairspray = flamethrower FTW !!

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
no, even better, supersoaker + any highly flammable liquid + flame source = BA flamethrower

schutzracing

#1 ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You carry a pump shotgun in your car, do you keep it unloaded in your trunk?

You live in Pennsylvania correct?
yes i live in pa.. i need to find a article in the paper from last week were a guy walked into a township meeting with a loaded ar15.. It was totally legal and the dude just sat down.. It sits next to my seat. ive got pulled over twice with it and no problems..

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes i live in pa.. i need to find a article in the paper from last week were a guy walked into a township meeting with a loaded ar15.. It was totally legal and the dude just sat down.. It sits next to my seat. ive got pulled over twice with it and no problems..

Well it appears you are committing a 3rd degree felony buy carrying a loaded shotgun in your vehicle! You are not 21 years of age and as I read the PA law it's states you cannot carry on your persons or in your vehicle (outside some form of carry case) a loaded or unloaded firearm (rifle, shotgun or handgun) unless you have a CCW (which you're to young for)!

Title 18 § 6106. Firearms not to be carried without a license.

(a) Offense defined.--Any person who carries a firearm in any vehicle or any person who carries a firearm concealed on or about his person, except in his place of abode or fixed place of business, without a valid and lawfully issued license under this chapter commits a felony of the third degree.
(b) Exceptions.--The provisions of subsection (a) shall not apply to: 11. Any person while carrying a firearm in any vehicle, which person possesses a valid and lawfully issued license for that firearm which has been issued under the laws of the United States or any other state.

(b) Exceptions.--The provisions of subsection (a) shall not apply to:

1. Constables, sheriffs, prison or jail wardens, or their deputies, policemen of this Commonwealth or its political subdivisions, or other law-enforcement officers.

2. Members of the army, navy or marine corps of the United States or of the National Guard or organized reserves when on duty.

3. The regularly enrolled members of any organization duly organized to purchase or receive such weapons from the United States or from this Commonwealth.

4. Any persons engaged in target shooting with rifle, pistol, or revolver, if such persons are at or are going to or from their places of assembly or target practice and if, while going to or from their places of assembly or target practice, the cartridges or shells are carried in a separate container and the rifle, pistol or revolver is unloaded.

5. Officers or employees of the United States duly authorized to carry a concealed firearm.

6. Agents, messengers and other employees of common carriers, banks, or business firms, whose duties require them to protect moneys, valuables and other property in the discharge of such duties.

7. Any person engaged in the business of manufacturing, repairing, or dealing in firearms, or the agent or representative of any such person, having in his possession, using or carrying a firearm in the usual or ordinary course of such business.

8. Any person while carrying a firearm unloaded and in a secure wrapper from the place of purchase to his home or place of business, or to a place of repair or back to his home or place of business, or in moving from one place of abode or business to another or from his home to a vacation or recreational home or dwelling or back, or to recover stolen property under section 6111.1(b)(4) (relating to Pennsylvania State Police) or to a location to which the person has been directed to surrender firearms under 23 Pa.C.S. § 6108 (relating to relief) or back upon return of the surrendered firearm.

9. Persons licensed to hunt, take fur bearers or fish in this Commonwealth, if such persons are actually hunting, taking fur bearers or fishing or are going to the places where they desire to hunt, take fur bearers or fish or returning from such places.

10. Persons training dogs, if such persons are actually training dogs during the regular training season.

11. Any person while carrying a firearm in any vehicle, which person possesses a valid and lawfully issued license for that firearm which has been issued under the laws of the United States or any other state.

Federal Law on the Transportation of Firearms. Title 18 U.S.C. Section 926A

How do I apply for a Permit/License?

You must be 21 to apply for a Concealed Firearms Permit.

Pennsylvania is a shall issue state handled by County Sheriff's offices with the exception of the city of Philadelphia which is handled by the Police Department. An application form is required. Whether you need to apply in person is dependent upon the county. There are some other differences as some counties require a passport like photograph for processing.

schutzracing

#1 ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You must be 21 to apply for a Concealed Firearms Permit

i believe a mossberg pump isnt a concealed weapon.. the barrel is way to long.. Ill check and let you know.. i just know ive never been bothered about it.. there is a huge difference in carrying a handgun and a shotgun. hence why you have to be 18 to buy a rifle and 21 to buy a handgun