(official?) FML thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyropunker25

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
true story: this girl called me to f*ck... i went outside to meet her, she was getting arrested a few apt. buildings down...

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I used to work in a pharmacy and we got fake prescriptions from dumb asses all the time. One particularly shady customer had a prescription for an unusually high amount of Lorcets. She walks in all nonchalant, says shes paying cash and only wants half right now and to hold the rest till next week. The Pharmacist is currently on the phone with the doctor the woman supposedly got her Rx from, looks at the prescription, and steps in the back for a second. A line at the counter is starting to form including a county cop and some random sketchy motherfucker. Maybe two seconds after the pharmacist steps back to the counter, the cop's radio calls out for an attempted prescription forgery at the drug store. Woman freaks out and turns to go out of the store, but gets sees the cop right in her face.

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I used to work in a pharmacy and we got fake prescriptions from dumb asses all the time. One particularly shady customer had a prescription for an unusually high amount of Lorcets. She walks in all nonchalant, says shes paying cash and only wants half right now and to hold the rest till next week. The Pharmacist is currently on the phone with the doctor the woman supposedly got her Rx from, looks at the prescription, and steps in the back for a second. A line at the counter is starting to form including a county cop and some random sketchy motherfucker. Maybe two seconds after the pharmacist steps back to the counter, the cop's radio calls out for an attempted prescription forgery at the drug store. Woman freaks out and turns to go out of the store, but gets sees the cop right in her face.
:haha: Sucks to be her.

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It was cool to watch. Probably not for her though, it was a big scene.
Haha. I work at a grocery store while I'm going to school here and we get dumbass criminals all the time. Some dude stole some vitamins and security chased him into the parking lot where the dude tripped over a small chain thing and ate s**t like you wouldn't believe. Rude awakening with the law, and the ground I suppose.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
true story: this girl called me to f*ck... i went outside to meet her, she was getting arrested a few apt. buildings down...
What was his name?..

I bet it was something like Tyrese, DeAndre, Devonte or something like that!

pyropunker25

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha ya ya whats his name blah blah...shes been in one of my classes all semester and last class i said we should do something and she said "you"? so thats how i got her to come over, until she got stopped by the police/campus safety? dumb bimbo....

Status
Not open for further replies.