Official Modern Warfare 2 thread

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I kick ass with the scar, I love it with the silencer, everyone is so stupid, lol

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i still suck!... but i suppose im getting better...

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my best is 25 and 0 with the barret, attack heli, pave low, and chopper gunner. used all of my ammo for the barret and only missed 2 or 3 times, and 95% of the hits where 1 shot kills. havent been on a lot lately due to extremely slow internet at home. never had this problem at school.

AllTracCelica

300whp / 230torque
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Have gotten 73-20 on 3rd Person. Play it alot have total of 7 Days playing time. 10th Prestige. Add me on PC anyone who plays on PC pantherteach5 is my steam

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Have gotten 73-20 on 3rd Person. Play it alot have total of 7 Days playing time. 10th Prestige. Add me on PC anyone who plays on PC pantherteach5 is my steam
7 days play time and 10th prestige?

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I kick ass with the scar, I love it with the silencer, everyone is so stupid, lol
:word: i love the scar. i use it with FMJs and slight of hand. i actually like the iron sights so i dont use bling.

hacked

speaking of hacking, have you guys seen the people on xbox with colored names and s**t or their names have symbols in them?

i heard some s**t where they have this hack that actually takes away your xp, so you can LOSE levels. so if i was you id back out of a lobby if you see any of them in there

AllTracCelica

300whp / 230torque
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Actually not hacked will take some screen shots. And correction game time is 10 days 10 hours and 23min. Have played alot of FPS Counterstrike, HL2, Battlefield, COD 2-6, and of course all time favorite is return to castle wolfenstein.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Actually not hacked will take some screen shots. And correction game time is 10 days 10 hours and 23min. Have played alot of FPS Counterstrike, HL2, Battlefield, COD 2-6, and of course all time favorite is return to castle wolfenstein.
I've played a lot of fps too. 10 days is a bit more believable but still seems to be a longshot to me. Unless your game modes give quite a bit more xp than me... or maybe you're doing the riot shield thing? I don't know.

All I know is that I have about 3.5 days of play time and I JUST hit first prestige the other day. At 10 days, I'd be at like 3rd prestige... 10th? You'd have to be going twice as fast as I am. I usually play hardcore team deathmatch or hardcore headquarters.

Last edited:

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I only use bling for the heart beat and the silencer, I like iron sights, but I usually hip fire. Which is why I use steady aim. I forget the last perk, maybe stopping power?

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Seen it before, but it is cool.

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my sex box broke... 2nd prestige and i was about to get fall on my scar.. : (

9hatch2

Banned
i have an xbox 360 with live
here is my gamer tag
ryan926818
hit me up with an invite or friend request

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
who else plays hardcore team deathmatch?

Has quickly become my favorite. camping is cut down, and you don't have to hit someone 15 times, and teh running around with models is non existent.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Has quickly become my favorite. camping is cut down, and you don't have to hit someone 15 times, and teh running around with models is non existent.
I'm more of a fan of regular, seems like there are more campers in hardcore. Even if someone is camping in regular, you have the kill cam to figure out where they are at.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm more of a fan of regular, seems like there are more campers in hardcore. Even if someone is camping in regular, you have the kill cam to figure out where they are at.
yea for me kill cam cuts down on camping... ill get maybe 5-6 kills as a sniper in one place before i get taken out...

9hatch2

Banned

i only play hardcore team deathmatch if you play on xbox 360 hit me up ryan926818

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i came across a crowd today that was 7th prestige... then went to a free for all... and there were some 8s and one 10th... i got owned...

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
meh prestige doesn't really count for much.. they could just play alot...

I might hit you up ryan.. even if you are a 10er jkjk

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone know of a emergency airdrop glitch???