Official Modern Warfare 2 thread

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my kill streak is 28.. i have the nuke as one of my killstreak rewards its pretty sweet.. it sucks when it happens to you though..

ok, i think camping is all based off what you play! team deathmatch i would consider someone sitting in a corner waiting on people to run by and shoot them in the back a camper, but say if your playing demolition, hc search and destroy(which is the hardest playlist out there), headquarters, and some others you have to defend the hq, bomb, etc. so would you call those guys on defense campers that defend the bomb or hq. no, i would not. so i think its all based off what you play so i agree with some of you and disagree with others.

i play demolition a lot to get 20,000 plus scoring games to rank up faster and get my k/d up, i usually use the AUG Hbar on demolition and run around getting 50+ kills a game in that.

HatchmanEJ6

Mmmonocle smile!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just did 39:7 on sabaotage. afgan map

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my kill streak is 28.. i have the nuke as one of my killstreak rewards its pretty sweet.. it sucks when it happens to you though..

ok, i think camping is all based off what you play! team deathmatch i would consider someone sitting in a corner waiting on people to run by and shoot them in the back a camper, but say if your playing demolition, hc search and destroy(which is the hardest playlist out there), headquarters, and some others you have to defend the hq, bomb, etc. so would you call those guys on defense campers that defend the bomb or hq. no, i would not. so i think its all based off what you play so i agree with some of you and disagree with others.

i play demolition a lot to get 20,000 plus scoring games to rank up faster and get my k/d up, i usually use the AUG Hbar on demolition and run around getting 50+ kills a game in that.
You're over analyzing. Obviously when you play a game that requires you to guard a bomb or hq, that isn't camping. But, if you're playing deathmatch, td, demolition, etc, and you're constantly hiding in a corner killing people as they run by, you should be banned.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
your entire post reflects the problem I have with campers.

When playing team based games like domination or headquarters, campers are the downfall for any team.
They go off on thier one man mission and completely ignore the teams objective and cost their team mates thousands of points and wins. They're more concerned with their k/d ratio than winning, and their entire team pays for it.

You, like most campers, automatically assume it's bitterness from getting killed... when that just couldnt be farther from the truth seeing as how the campers i'm bitter about are on my team and cannot kill me.
I see your argument, and it's almost completely valid in your case. I'm so used to people complaining about "campers" in hardcore team deathmatch, that I automatically related your argument to that game type. While campers CAN serve a point in objective based games (let's face it.. killing enemies that are after the objective is useful), in most cases they are just a waste of space. I understand.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I see your argument, and it's almost completely valid in your case. I'm so used to people complaining about "campers" in hardcore team deathmatch, that I automatically related your argument to that game type. While campers CAN serve a point in objective based games (let's face it.. killing enemies that are after the objective is useful), in most cases they are just a waste of space. I understand.
I guess this is the fundamental difference in view point from someone who plays domination almost exclusively, to someone who plays team deathmatch almost exclusively.

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You're over analyzing. Obviously when you play a game that requires you to guard a bomb or hq, that isn't camping. But, if you're playing deathmatch, td, demolition, etc, and you're constantly hiding in a corner killing people as they run by, you should be banned.

wtf, i never said i sit in corners and watch ppl run by and shoot them in the back,so why should i be banned? i was referring to what i have seen campers do. i play a lot of demolition and i get killed alot but i usually have twice as many kills as my deaths by running around getting body shots.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wtf, i never said i sit in corners and watch ppl run by and shoot them in the back,so why should i be banned? i was referring to what i have seen campers do. i play a lot of demolition and i get killed alot but i usually have twice as many kills as my deaths by running around getting body shots.
i hate campers!

f**king douche bags blocking the only way through...

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i HATE people who sit around with their dam riot shields!

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hate campers!

f**king douche bags blocking the only way through...
thats the only reason i hate campers... when they are on my team and i cant get by them.. other than that.. they are easy kills

i HATE people who sit around with their dam riot shields!
then kill them.. its not that hard actually. i was playing multiplayer with my friend and the riot shield is useless if you know where to shoot.. it was one of his few wins he gets against me.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I played it over thanksgiving and HOLY s**t

i need another 360 ASAP!!!!!!

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the riot shield is a trip; i hate the bloody thing, i just throw grenades at the officer's, half the time it's a game of catch cause they'll throw it back then ill have to toss it again

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i get my grenade launcher for people with tha riot shields

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you can kill people using the riot shield by shooting their feet.

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea but most crouch down so its just better to blow em up