Official Modern Warfare 2 thread

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hate it. Totally ruins Hardcore HQ on the smallest map. It's full of people who only do that and grenade launcher. It's a level of no skill and lots of luck at this point
+1

Also Duel shotguns is retarded, they got insane range..
But i rock the ACR all Day, 1man army to switch between red dot and thermal..
My team is my backpack, i always carry them lol

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
+1

Also Duel shotguns is retarded, they got insane range..
But i rock the ACR all Day, 1man army to switch between red dot and thermal..
My team is my backpack, i always carry them lol
I'm still using the M4A1.. probably will until I prestige, then i'll move on to something else. Either that or i'll wait until I get fall camo unlocked.

Sniping, I use the Barrett. Just mastered it tonight. FMJ bullet penetration was a b***h to get completed. Took forever.

and of course the occasional riot shielding for shits and giggles.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol yah i got Fall on my ACR, i used the Famas, Scar then P90, M16a4 then ACR, waiting till i get the AK47
every gun i use has at least red tiger..

my cuz got a nuke off riotsheild+scavenger+throwing knife lol
i always die at 20, its a curse

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love the SCAR.... I don't even know why.... I use the p90 on smaller maps though.

SCAR with bling and silencer and heart beat is the best

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yah i was big on Bling w/ heartbeat+scope or silencer, then i switched to scavenger, and now i love 1man1army

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I hate it. Totally ruins Hardcore HQ on the smallest map. It's full of people who only do that and grenade launcher. It's a level of no skill and lots of luck at this point
I did it for two rounds, but the novelty runs out quickly.
I actually got more kills stabbing people before I got killed than I did with the javelin
You can get banned for up to 2 weeks for doing it... but it was worth it to me, just to say I did it O_o
http://kotaku.com/5417510/exploiting-mw2s-javelin-glitch-will-get-you-banned-says-xbl
I dont recommend others take this stance

as far as guns, the only one i've gotten %100 complete is the m4a1
I've gotten the scar, aug hbar, vector, acr, walther sniper rifle, barrett sniper rifle, and ump all waiting for the fmj penetration kills / extended mags to be %100 complete

and dual revolvers with fmj are good... and dual rangers with fmj are great... but dual 1887's with fmj pwns all.... i'm only level 63, these last 4 levels are killing me
I do have ~600 kills with the rangers though :lol:

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The ACR is pretty sick. But i love the RPD with either the red dot or holo sight. I did the javelin glitch for like 4 hours last night. Not straight. On and off in different matches. Its funny, but im over it now. As for the 1887 shotgun, that gun is lame as hell. Its way over powered and the range is too ridiculous to believe for a shotgun. And i still dont understand why they made the AK47 the last gun you unlock?

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
As for the 1887 shotgun, that gun is lame as hell. Its way over powered and the range is too ridiculous to believe for a shotgun.
actually, it's one of the few "realistic" shotguns found in gaming IMO.

It's a 10 gauge who's real effective range would be about 50 yards with buckshot. With FMJ, aka a jacketed slug, it would be closer to 75/100 yards. In the game they gimped it down to about 20 yards... oh well.
The rest of the shotguns in the game use the puny 12ga :lol:
It's also the same shotgun that arnold used in T2.

10ga on the left, puny 12ga on the right

for some reason, video games perpetuate the myth that a shotgun has a 3' spread pattern 5' away from the end of the barrel, and is only effective out to ~10 feet.

read up on shotgun spread patterns
http://www.theboxotruth.com/docs/bot20.htm

But then again, this is the same game that claims the m16 is more powerful than the m4, and claims the acr with it's 6.8spc round is only "on par" with the 556 powered m4. Or my favorite, that 44 mag / 50AE rounds are more powerful than rifle rounds as they take less rounds to kill.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i played it last night for the first time in weeks and guess what i got my ass handed to me pretty bad :(:lol:. i need to play it everyday again so i can be better and kill more people and not get killed by others :lol:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
a buddy just loaned MW2 to me for a while. played some single player campaign.. crazy graphics :shock:. can't wait to play some multi :thumbs up

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hopefully by xmas. i bought a wifi router already, just need some spare cash to get comcast hooked up and i need to get a wifi adapter for the 360

98 EK Hatch

Big Daddy Dumplin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Any who play XBOX 360, (since 360 is WAY better than PS3), hit me up sometime and we will play some hardcore team death, or headquarters..

My gamertag is JDM EJ6 Hatch

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why is everybody always doggin tha ps3?:what:

but i might buy a 360 just to play with all of yal lol