**OFFICIAL** NIGHT CREW Thread (2nd Gen)

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nothin much, my dad got rushed to the hospital cus he had really bad streap throaght and a flu, he fainted at work. i went up there they said he was cool it was just dehydration. he's gonna stay with his mom till he gets better, so she can look after him.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i;m going to bed i;m pissed. check out the pissed off thread if you want to know what i did.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i;ve been awake for 40 hours. i think i;m going to go to sleep. i;ll catch up in like 5 hours. stoopid.

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha...my friend just puked in the jack in the box drive through. Pretty funny cuz when the lady handed me my food my buddy opened up the door and just hurled like 3 times. Shes like..."Ummm ill put some extra napkins so he can wipe himself off." Twas hilarious. St. Patty's Day rules.

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just finished seting up my comp desk: Enjoy some pics:

lighting > me....

oh and what room is complete without:

No thats not my bed room, just the room over the garage we finished off a few years ago... bedroom is next to it...

2x a week or so we have a small poker night here, and chill here all the time, its perfect cause the parents room is on the other side of the house and downstairs... and im right above my car and close to the kitchen and basically have my own apartment... im the only one who keeps the garage clean and organized enough to fit a car

btw- tv, dvd, ps1, and Nintendo are hiding behind the doors to the right... nothing specail, just a small 19 and a mess of wires that need to be cleaned up

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just worked a 12 hour shift... i;m only scheduled for 8 hours.... yeah. and some day guy told me that he works 12 hours a day... cept the differance being he wonders around the store saying hello and i restock the store. tard. so its not really night anymore but i don;t particulary give a s**t right now. so yeah i;m checkin in for the night since now is usually when i sleep anyways... so yeah....

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its the night crew... time has no meaning anymore plus i;m on 3rd shift so this is night and 12am is morning.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
things that led to me in this thread in the middle of the day

i;ve been at work for a long ass time
the day crew thread sucks
the day crew is for sucky people
i am not sucky enough for the day crew... who is sucky
and cause it makes me feel good

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow... I haven't actually posted in quite some time.. and haven't been in the night crew s**t for a while.

So yay! Hi!

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DXpowR said:
Hahaha one caliper. Ya post that s**t up.

i also seem to be leaking some type of fluid... you can see it in the inner fender. i believe its from my kyb agx shockwhere i broke the shock tower off at the top..

You thinks thats a big problem?

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Calipers are gonna look sweet under the black color. That is if you can see them through the rims. But ya, i dont think it will be a big problem. Its just on the fender cover so doesnt seem like it will hurt.