XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh I'm coming to you with that s**t lol. I already told them that. I know it's not the harness, if it IS, it's a short in a wire, not the whole damn thing. As RonJ would say, troubleshoot, don't guess. lol. Sooo when I come, we can throw the new harness in (and hide it nicely)... and I'm going to get a new fuse box or at least an ELD to be safe since that code is still hiding there.

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cruise? We drive Hondas. Were racers! Racers dont cruise.. We race.

Id be down but I have gfs B day that weekend... And plus all my friends are broke and wouldnt wanna drive. They prefer hard parking instead. :roll:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No no, we TRY to race, we're just a little slow. haha.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So CDubs, who is coming with you, anyone? lol

CDubs

Registered VIP
nope they all got work and my girl has mandatory cheer practice =[ im solo on this one

CDubs

Registered VIP
off too see my girlfriend soon then heading up tomorrow morning see who ever is going tomorrow =) ready for the sweet cruise with some foliage on the mountain

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well I have some bad news... lol. Sady can no longer make it, as he is going to pick up a new hatch for, and the only day the seller has time is tomorrow.

In addition, since I don't have my car, and it's kind of pointless having my friend and you be the only two cars.... I'm deciding to cancel this one, unfortunately.

I would love to have something in the spring though, most definitely. Sorry about the late notice =(

CDubs

Registered VIP
its all good at least i know before i drove all the way up there....one in CT in the spring that i can get started

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We should have kept the original date.