Official Post Your Tv!!!

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gibz said:
here is my tv

nice underage girl you have on your screen there....do i even want to know what that movie is?

Gibz

5+ Year Member
Well like it matters lol only pic i have of my tv.. I am a chick so i didnt even think about that lol

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gibz said:
Well like it matters lol only pic i have of my tv.. I am a chick so i didnt even think about that lol
so being a female... what lifetime show is that screenshot of?
lol

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
96 DX Hatch said:
Just the TV room for now...

InFocus projector
Some kind of surround-sound stereo system
Theater seating

Other tv's include 27" in my room, 27" in brothers room, and 32" in the living room on opposite side of wall in picture
on a blue wall?!?!
that doesn't look good at all.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
RICDOGG said:
on a blue wall?!?!
that doesn't look good at all.
At night it's alright, colors are only distorted a little bit.

But it stil beats watching the regular tv during the day, because the other is in the living room which has sliding glass doors that let alllll the light in from the backyard = mad reflections whereas the room pictured has curtains and whatnot letting very little light in

we'll get a drop-down screen sometime......sometime :(

Crush

ED... like a big go-kart
5+ Year Member
One day I plan on getting a projector and a screen, but not until I get a house I know I will stay at.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Crush said:
One day I plan on getting a projector and a screen, but not until I get a house I know I will stay at.
Projector & screen are a lot easier to move than hauling a whole TV with you every time you move somewhere :lol:

Crush

ED... like a big go-kart
5+ Year Member
96 DX Hatch said:
Projector & screen are a lot easier to move than hauling a whole TV with you every time you move somewhere :lol:
true, but when I do that i want to have my surround built in the walls and all cords and whatnot ran through the walls so that it doesnt show everywhere. I hate rats nests and dangling cords.

Gibz

5+ Year Member
Lol wasnt lifetime but might as well of been. I was watching Pacifier and not that i was watching it my husband was lol.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the pacifier isn't a chick movie, it's a family movie. and that girl is really cute in it. HIIYAA!

people and your nice tvs. we were supposed to get one like three frickin' months ago, but s**t keeps happening. >.<

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow. Turbo is back. what ever happened with the GT and the vette u had?

ryanM

i had a nice flat screen, but then the TV in my iguana's room broke, so my dad took mine and gave it to him...

Gibz

5+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
i had a nice flat screen, but then the TV in my iguana's room broke, so my dad took mine and gave it to him...
Your Iguana has his own tv?

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ImportFan1 said:
wow. Turbo is back. what ever happened with the GT and the vette u had?

Still have both. The vette ran a 13.2 @ 107 mph not too long ago. Looking at going head/cam now. Should put me in the low 12's.

The mustang is garaged for the moment. Trying to save up money to buy a house (so i have room for all the cars) and then i'll finish her up (built motor, custom turbo manifolds and exhaust, tranny, rear end, etc, etc).
Looking at 450-500 rwhp in street trim, with the potential to turn the boost up and make lots more :mrgreen: