***OFFICIAL: This part is discountinued help thread*** (6th gen style)

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
installed pictures please..
as requested... i still have not found a matching color for my k intirior so ill paint it when i find the color i need

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
She just came in today! I think its been on the shelf for awhile...

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
additional info on those lips can found in this thread:

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=114774

I think Blazed (Raza) is even selling his.
yep i am selling the one i have..its painted the 96-98 green i forget whether its clover or cypress either way its brand new and i want 275 shipped thank u and thank u once again Evan..i got that other thing :P

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
yep i am selling the one i have..its painted the 96-98 green i forget whether its clover or cypress either way its brand new and i want 275 shipped thank u and thank u once again Evan..i got that other thing :P
Not a problem bro, glad to hear it all worked out.

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
Not a problem bro, glad to hear it all worked out.
hey, how much of a discount would a honda employee get (you for example) get by ordering these parts?

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Blazed said:
wtf...u wanted one for so long and now ur selling it????

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
thats cheap son...i sold mine for 350 shipped....ended up loosing 10 bucks actually cause shipping was 60 bucks.

seems like everyone that bought one during that week when like 5 were bought is selling them now. haha. its a curse..i didnt want to sell mine but i had to. now i am getting a 99-00 rear though.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
snozepp147 said:
hey, how much of a discount would a honda employee get (you for example) get by ordering these parts?
Id get the lip for $217.

Astheros, good luck finding a 99-00 one :thumbup:

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
Id get the lip for $217.

Astheros, good luck finding a 99-00 one :thumbup:
ok, i start work at my local honda dealer on tuesday so maybe i'll wait till then and order it.

btw: i call the MR 99-00 rear lip

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
snozepp147 said:
ok, i start work at my local honda dealer on tuesday so maybe i'll wait till then and order it.

btw: i call the MR 99-00 rear lip
well, thats through MY dealer though. The thing is, all the Honda dealers arent related. I get off by saying that we all "work for Honda" in general. They dont HAVE to give me that discount. Sometimes I get the "cost plus 10%" - normal discount and sometimes they give me 20% off retail (less of a discount). It just depends on if they feel like being nice.

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
well, thats through MY dealer though. The thing is, all the Honda dealers arent related. I get off by saying that we all "work for Honda" in general. They dont HAVE to give me that discount. Sometimes I get the "cost plus 10%" - normal discount and sometimes they give me 20% off retail (less of a discount). It just depends on if they feel like being nice.
yeah, i'll call as soon as i get hired next week and either use that and/or the fact that it's been sitting on a shelf for 7 or 8 years and hopefully they'll give me some kind of discount.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do you know anything about the rear ashtrays that go in the back of the armrest

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do you know anything about the rear ashtrays that go in the back of the armrest
ill check at work tomorrow bro. I think theres still a far amount left, to my knowledge. The thread I made a while ago (with 2 ashtrays) was for the front, but there were 2 different part # for the different colors.

Ill update this thread with the info about the REAR ashtray tomorrow.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill check at work tomorrow bro. I think theres still a far amount left, to my knowledge. The thread I made a while ago (with 2 ashtrays) was for the front, but there were 2 different part # for the different colors.

Ill update this thread with the info about the REAR ashtray tomorrow.
thanks a ton, i think it would be a cool part to have, not a big deal but a nice touch.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah

BREAKING NEWS: The Drizzle just boinked da s**t outta his doood.

anyways, how much could you get a primered drivers side door and fender together for?

that is not what this thread is about, and you didn't "boink da s**t" of anyone

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey, can you tell me if this is still available? if so i'm ordering it tomorrow now that i work at honda.

Honda Code: 5655477 Part No: 08f03-s01-140b Desc: Spoiler, Rr. *r81*

Dealer Number/ Dealer Name/
Parts Center Parts Center City State Phone Number
206665 Marty Sussman Honda Roslyn Pa (215)657-7050
206748 Majestic Honda Lincoln Ri (401)762-1800
207385 Castle Honda Morton Grove Il (847)965-8833