OG's where u at?

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow because there arnt that many people, none showin up you wont show up well that is why there is no meets here anymore

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cb7tuners puttin together a bay area meet in like december or some s**t, ill post it up on here when they get it finalized, all cars invited.

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buzzbombtom said:
wow because there arnt that many people, none showin up you wont show up well that is why there is no meets here anymore
we shouldnt trip about that though...

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Melt said:
ill holler at you tommorow, when we gonna go snowboarding? .
Thats about the only thing I like about Cali..Snowboarding year 'round...I have to wait till it snows here....Deciding on what new board I want..I havent been on one for almost 6 years.

Does CCCS still exist...Who is the best distributor I can order from now.

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
meh, utah and northern oregon have better snow than we do. I went up on thursday and it was weak, dirt next to the runs and s**t. Its only coo to go up if theres been a recent storm.

I remember i went to hood back in 2000 and it hadnt snowed in like a month, and the runs were all sweet cause it stays cold and they make mass quantites per night cause its colder in the night.
yea but there's nothing to do in utah and oregon, compared to here...so y have more of one thing, then some of everything...

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
depends on your definition of "stuff to do"

utah, yea thats probably pretty weak as far as "the scene" cause its all mormons (no offense) but they prob got some good mtn bikin and outdoor recreation type s**t.

but im pretty sure oregon is crackin and has "Stuff to do" in the urban areas like medford, salem, portland, etc. and has dope ass outdoor recreation oppurtunities just like ca does.

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My personal Opinion

Melt said:
depends on your definition of "stuff to do"

utah, yea thats probably pretty weak as far as "the scene" cause its all mormons (no offense) but they prob got some good mtn bikin and outdoor recreation type s**t.

but im pretty sure oregon is crackin and has "Stuff to do" in the urban areas like medford, salem, portland, etc. and has dope ass outdoor recreation oppurtunities just like ca does.

its so hard to even think about leaving the INFAMOUSE SACRAMENTO

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you really need to get out and explore "the world around you"

I commit myself to at least one road trip per year. This year so far ive hit Lake Havazu AZ at spring break, Bassetts CA / Reno NV in July, Eureka CA in October ... and ill be hittin Eugene, OR early next year if things work out right.

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
you really need to get out and explore "the world around you"

I commit myself to at least one road trip per year. This year so far ive hit Lake Havazu AZ at spring break, Bassetts CA / Reno NV in July, Eureka CA in October ... and ill be hittin Eugene, OR early next year if things work out right.
oh dont get me wrong i have...i been to Santa Clara, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Reno, Lake Tahoe, Orlando, Texas, Korea, Philipines, Guatemala, Mexico...but nothing yet has beatin Sacramento...

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wish i was CJ from San Andreas...he's tight...

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holly Golightly said:
:wave: im not here much any more, just pop in sometimes

tootles

y arent u here as often?...

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holly Golightly said:
crocheting haha.. gimme a call later =]

i sent u a text, if u wanted to go gallaria, but u never text me back...figured u were busy or something...so i just went with brian, then kicked it with bernard...