5+ Year Member
Son, I am disappoint.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol what can i say. I like different. Why have black interior like everyone else? Im thinking plad headliner to match
Plaid headliner to match the non-plaid interior? That makes sense. ;)

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So what u have planned here?
Well for starters just picked up a b18a1 and a truck load of extra parts for 200 bucks. I'm thinking budget toy to start. Maybe ls vtec, maybe boost. We shall see what i come up with. All i know is im beat. Went to work at 6am got off and drove to ohio to get this. Sleep time

Plaid headliner to match the non-plaid interior? That makes sense. ;)
Not plaid yet lol.

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Quick pic update

B18a1 and intake manifold

Annnnnd truckload of extras:
Two obd1 distributors
Alternator
Starter
DC header
B20 head
Tons of different motor mounts
4 or 5 wire harnesses
Couple sets of plug wires
Timing belt
Shift linkage
Drive belt
Fuse box

Everything for only 200 bucks

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd boost it. It will make more power than an LSVTEC ever could with stock vs stock internals and for the amount you'd be spending. 300 whp LS-T vs 200 whp LSV... I choose boost. The car needs a lot of love. It seems like you can't buy a stock Civic anymore these days, stupid fast and furious.

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd boost it. It will make more power than an LSVTEC ever could with stock vs stock internals and for the amount you'd be spending. 300 whp LS-T vs 200 whp LSV... I choose boost. The car needs a lot of love. It seems like you can't buy a stock Civic anymore these days, stupid fast and furious.
Very true. But heres the kicker. Im not going to be driving this all the time. Im building this for my fiance to drive to work and haul our kid around when im not around so it has to be reliable. I can boost it for cheap bur tuning wont be or i can lsv it for cheap and do a simple street tune and i know there wont be anything she will have to take care of that i cant just deal with when i get home. Shes a crazy driver as it is so im not looking for big power. Just reliable and fun if that makes sense lol.

Anyway after 3 trips to ohio i have finaly got all the parts i need. Just need a couple bolts and the motor and trans will be in. Off to the yard friday i guess.