Old UK Honda Civic on world tour in USA needing help!

jonhanks

Hello one and all,

I have been driving around the world with my old UK Honda Civic since 2005. Having left Bristol, England, we went overland and oversea through Europe and Asia all the way to the Suzuka factory in Japan where the car rolled off the production line in 1987 - see photo below. After, I shipped the car across the Pacific Ocean, and landed in Mexico in 2013. The car has been in North America ever since.
This summer I am returning to the journey, and getting the car prepared for a bigger trip next summer up to Alaska from where I will drive the car south as far as roads take me and beyond...

I'm arriving late June 2023, and am requesting assistance from anyone who can help me check over my car anywhere along our route through the north of the US and maybe help me do a little work on it to ensure it remains road worthy. I'll be kicking off in New Jersey where the car has been in storage since 2019, so if there is anyone in this state who can help that would be brilliant. Otherwise, I'd welcome assistance from anyone between the Atlantic to the Pacific...

Many thanks,

Jon 31676

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
hi Jon, Looking forward to the story evolving. Do you have a YouTube channel or any other content that covers your previous travels?

If you happen to drive our to the Las Vegas area in Nevada Ill be happy to help go over your car for maintenance.

Brak

Respected
5+ Year Member
I assume your route will be through Chicago & Minneapolis?
I'm up in Superior WI, about 2 hours north of Minneapolis.

If you get up this way, let me know, and you can crash, and use my garage :thumbup: