omg guys im mad jdm...

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
thats not a reason to have an automatic car. not even the slightest.
Who cares that its an auto? its a nice car nontheless, and is much faster than your y7.. honestly, i wouldnt mind having one, it being auto is only a minor setback.

So buck1115 is a fraud too? damn, first blare, now buck :|

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Aren't the fastest drag cars autos? or consistant ones auto. idk

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd take that AUTO anyday. But, to each their own. If you want to drive around in a 5-spd turtle Civic cause it's "cool" then good for you.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sundown said:
Who cares that its an auto? its a nice car nontheless, and is much faster than your y7.. |
hmmm let me think... why i care... thats why i asked. faster is a term that can mean many different things. and really who cares about who;s faster anyways?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not to mention, its probably faster to waste gas than the y7.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
'bout damn time.

I've been calling this guy a liar since day 1 when I signed up here.

I liked when he tried bragging about "his" house which just so happened to be on DuPont Registry's website and that was the only photo he felt like sharing with us :roll:

Buck, how much time have you wasted here (not to mention if other places) pretending to be someone you're not, and look how much time you wasted instead of being productive and maybe being out there actually earning that kind of money. You fail, and you deserve to fail.

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
96 DX Hatch said:
'bout damn time.

I've been calling this guy a liar since day 1 when I signed up here.

I liked when he tried bragging about "his" house which just so happened to be on DuPont Registry's website and that was the only photo he felt like sharing with us :roll:

Buck, how much time have you wasted here (not to mention if other places) pretending to be someone you're not, and look how much time you wasted instead of being productive and maybe being out there actually earning that kind of money. You fail, and you deserve to fail.
you knew it was a lie when his house in New York had Palm Trees in the backyard :lol:

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dudes GTI pictures had palm tree's and he lives in NJ...

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
could of been worse....he could of claimed he had a h22 swapped, 5lug ek hatch........

:shock:

:rolf: ;) :rolf: ;)

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
could of been worse....he could of claimed he had a h22 swapped, 5lug ek hatch........

:shock:

:rolf: ;) :rolf: ;)
or that he had a civic when he was 14 and that he lived in Methuen, Ma. :shock: **cough**Prez**cough**

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
prez was actually shinsen, who is actually buck! :shock:

:rolf:

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that was my car too......just kidding
nice car bro...and im talking to the real owner....the other dude should be banned

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Kaotic_Zeus said:
Aren't the fastest drag cars autos? or consistant ones auto. idk
not like you're thinking... drag cars run on auto trans that cost upwards of $35k themselves... not even remotely comparable to anything on the road

and yes, buck is a troll

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buck was shinsen...?

as in shinsen-tuner?
haha, no, i was just teasing shinsen - because he admitted to lying about being a member in the past, "Prez"....i was just giving him a hard time....

:lol: