Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they seem decent...i say go for it....

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, you're not a noob, you could search. I've seen a couple threads about omni's vs. skunk2's lately. from what i hear they're pretty good.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
c_diddy said:
lol, you're not a noob, you could search. I've seen a couple threads about omni's vs. skunk2's lately. from what i hear they're pretty good.
...these threads are for the full coilover not the coilover sleeve..i only saw one inconclusive thread about omnipower sleeves

bmoua

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
what makes you say that?

well the parts are similar to skunk2's becuz the guy who makes them started up Omni, i've read alot of postive feedback on the omni sleeves and full coils. ....i'm planning on getting the Omni full coils by next week....just make sure you dont buy any cheap coilovers...i think the price is pretty fair too.."its a pick up".. my roomate always says that about products that are good quality with a resonable price...and he knows his s**t about cars...

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they are the same.. came from the same factory. same spring rates. they are just rebranded.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i 'had' em on my cr-x.

i loved em.

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just had a thread about 2 days ago about this. omni sleeves and skunk2 sleeves are basically the same thing. i know someone who has the skunk2's and he love them so you can imagine the omni's are good. plus that is what im gonna be getting after i get a rear brake job done. so i would say go for it. good price for them too.