Buddy Club Rear bumper, spider cracks only
KYB struts all around
APC coil overs all around
B&M Fuel pressure regulator and permant install Fuel pressure gauge
Black Halo Projector front headlamps
AEM Short Ram Intake
DC Sports headers
Greddy Cat Back Mandrel bent piping only
APC muffler (lol if you buy this car, please put on a different muffler : P)
Clutch Master Stage 2 Clutch
Brand new hawk performance front brake pads
New Timing Belt, and tensioner roller
Carbon Fiber Tail lights. I have the stock lights that i was planning on putting on
Fiberglass Hood broken, You will need to get a hood, this one is ugly and the mount points are broken
JDM Black Racing Seats Drivers and Passengers. Stock sliders and functionality used
Brand new never driven in black carper installed.
Started the interior color dye Dash is black (came out terrific) Center console will need to be resprayed ( it was too cold that day.)
7" Lilliput LCD Video display, and computer monitor molded into the dash trim and painted blue (proposed exterior color) It was hooked up to a carputer system but that does not come with the car. Can be hooked up to a playstation or x box, or set your own carputer system up.
MTX Speakers front and rear
Steering wheel black with blue stitching
All windows and locks work correctly

The car runs and drives terrific. Shifts wonderfully! I have owned it for almost a year, have done alot of work mostly body work and interior. I have a 6 month old kid and just simply dont have the time the finish my project. I would like the garage back for the winter for the wifes car. I have a TON of money invested in this project but it just is not going to get done so someone gonna get very lucky.
Asking $3,250.00 As she sits. Will need the body work to be completed (bumpers and hood) paint and interior color change completed.

If you have any interest at all please feel free to send me an email at:
onefastaSSmonte@aol.com
If you would like to come see the car im available most any weekend and weekdays after 6PM
You can reach me any time at : 267-205-3589

JMFiberglass

5+ Year Member
Forgot to add: car is located in Philadelphia, PA Zip 19115

92civicboost

Crackin V tec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you still have the car by the second week of jan ill buy this beast off you in a heart beat. I live in reading PA let me know i need another 4 door dx project. And i promise anything APC what so ever on the car will be burned...

JMFiberglass

5+ Year Member
HAHA i know i was getting around to changing alot of things, i bought it with all that stuff on it.
LOL anyways Im just going to throw it out there, my lowest price is 3,200.
Reading isnt too far from me, about 2 hours drive, been there a few times. If you are really interested and its still for sale please give me a call

JMFiberglass

5+ Year Member
Oh a few things i forgot on the list
New Clear see through dist cap and New Rotor
Brand New MSD ignition wires
Brand new 4 NGK iridium spark plugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.