painting interior trim?....

BlownGasket

Civic From Hell
5+ Year Member
It really depends on which pieces and what color you go with. I have the trim piece around my shifter painted to match the color of my car, I think it looks pretty good.
I also used to have the plastic gauge bezel and outer vents painted the same color, that looked like s**t though.
i painted mine the same satin silver as the outside of my car. i think it looks pretty BA in my humble opinion. Its whatever your taste is i guess.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah their 05-06's
How are they different than the earlier one's? Are u getting the ones Sniper is selling?
i painted mine the same satin silver as the outside of my car. i think it looks pretty BA in my humble opinion. Its whatever your taste is i guess.
Post a pic. I painted mine red to match the red pedals i have and also the red stitching nn the seats and steering wheel

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How are they different than the earlier one's? Are u getting the ones Sniper is selling?

Post a pic. I painted mine red to match the red pedals i have and also the red stitching nn the seats and steering wheel
they have the breathable leather throughout the top part of the seat. The 02-04 was made with a crappier leather that tended to rip and wear more than the 05-06 ones. Plus i've never seen anybody with the 05-06's in their car especially an em2.

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LOL. Aren't you getting RSX's?

Thanks SchneidR
No problem bro, it's the truth your Civic is my top pick in the bunch, clean and not cluttered up!

I wish I had a black interior like many of us though.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No problem bro, it's the truth your Civic is my top pick in the bunch, clean and not cluttered up!

I wish I had a black interior like many of us though.
Thanks bro. Black interior FTW! lol. I wish the blue like your would had come with black interior cuz I like that blue.

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah that's what drew me into it, plus only 25k miles on it were another catch!!
Great car I can see owning for awhile.
Of course if I saw one your color with black, that would be a def selling point for me.
What is the name of that color again?
I was think about painting my truck that color.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah that's what drew me into it, plus only 25k miles on it were another catch!!
Great car I can see owning for awhile.
Of course if I saw one your color with black, that would be a def selling point for me.
What is the name of that color again?
I was think about painting my truck that color.
Inca Pearl Clearcoat Y-61P

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice, thanks.
I know I've asked you before if that was a stock color or not, but....

andylicious

New Civic Owner
5+ Year Member
Two options...vinyl dye or interior paint, both available from your local autobody supply store. Both have good results as long as you don't go overboard with the color choice.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
As long as you keep the tan interior clean (which is a b***h to do and keep up with doing it) it looks better than a black interior.