paintjob

yourname9505

5+ Year Member
i was searching through some threads and i could exactly find what i was looking for so i thought i would ask you guys. im planning on repainting my 96 DX coupe flat black, to give it that stealthy look, and i was wanting to know the right procedures to doing it. i noticed that alot of people went through alot of different things to get the perfect shine or levelness to there paint job, but i just want to know the most efficient. im planning on doing whatever sanding and removal it takes then probably take it up to maaco and have them do a quick pass on the car. what do you guys think???

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you wanna be stealthy don paint it at all, leave it stock. but if you must, get the flat profesionally done. theres nothing worse than looking at a blotched up car that costs $7.44 to paint, take it to macco or somthing.

KennyC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya man i think flat black is sexy. but you can definately tell the difference between a pro job and sum rattle can b/s. i think macco would have a hard time f**kin up flat black. your gonna get the inside and out done right?

manu

5+ Year Member
I think he said he wants to take it to professionals. He wants to save money doing the prep...

YoungKadafi

Redundant security
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ugh, no FLAT on a civic! maybe on a corsica because their paint chips