Paksiw Meet. Nor Cal. Lollicup/motorsport Dynamics 07.30.06

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey guys, I've seen a little bit of talk about people wanting to get some norcal meets going again, so I saw this and thought maybe it would get the ball rolling a little bit =) It's a honda-tech meet and its in sac so there should be plenty of cars there. Good chance it will be sweaty balls though. If you want to get some clubcivic guys/girls together then post up and lets figure it out. If not then oh well, I'll be there since its not too far for me .

as posted on Honda-tech...
We're throwing a meet at the brand new lollicup in roseville. We're going to meet at Motorsport Dynamics (2439 Arden Way Sacramento, California 95825-2411) in sacramento at 2:00pm and we're going to roll to lollicup (1253 pleasant gove blvd. roseville, ca 95747) at 6:00pm, so if you can't make it to motorsport then you can meet us up at lollicup. There's going to be food and drinks at motorsport just like last year. We hope everyone who's able, comes to have a good time and support lollicup. See you there.
Honda-Tech thread link

Quote, originally posted by Works Euge »
UPDATE: WE'RE JUST MEETING @ LOLLICUP, NO MOTORSPORT DYNAMICS BECAUSE IT'S TOO HOT. MEETING TIME IS @ 6PM[

aznboyrice

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i'll be the first one to say I'm 99% going. Its going to be a *itchin hot day so wear your deodorant. Hope to meet some of the clubcivic members and see some old friends from HT.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Last time we were "suppose" to have a meet in sac, you said it was tooo far... and now it's not?! :what:

hehe, anyway... since it's a sunday i could probably make that.. we'll see though

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
when was that? the last sac meet i remember i was one of the only ones to show up. at least this time since its a honda-tech meet there will be people there

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
steve98ex said:
when was that? the last sac meet i remember i was one of the only ones to show up. at least this time since its a honda-tech meet there will be people there
yeah, that'd be the one (and i do apologize for brinigng up a shitty time in our norcal CC history) just thats the only time i recall where you were like, yeah .. driving to any meet we (nor call cc) has is too far.. now of course i could be wrong, and all this time sacramento was close to you? but i recall you saying even our sac meets were to far

anyway, i was just throwing it out there. like .. thats what i remember ... wasn't meaning to come across like a jack ass, sorry if i did :hi:

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why can't every lolicup have the same card for drinks? I have one from every location, hella gay. I might show for this.

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dunno maybe i was bitter lol
i've had to do alot more driving lately so it doesn't seem so bad. plus nothing happens up here and i have 3 day weekends alot. sac is about 2 hours away so its alright.

anyway, are you gonna go?

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
steve98ex said:
sac is about 2 hours away so its alright.
Yeah thats about the drive I use to do when I use to go to bay area meets... gets to be quite the drives sometimes

steve98ex said:
anyway, are you gonna go?
I think going is penciled in for me :thumbup:

nitebeest

5+ Year Member
If I'm free I'll try to make it. I'll try to get some of my other people with civics out there too.

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
yeah, that'd be the one (and i do apologize for brinigng up a shitty time in our norcal CC history) just thats the only time i recall where you were like, yeah .. driving to any meet we (nor call cc) has is too far.. now of course i could be wrong, and all this time sacramento was close to you? but i recall you saying even our sac meets were to far

anyway, i was just throwing it out there. like .. thats what i remember ... wasn't meaning to come across like a jack ass, sorry if i did :hi:
i remember that day, it was suppose to be at discovery park but i showed up in my teg and with my cousins teg and only saw a silver civic heading towards mcdonalds.

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im gonna be in clear lake =/ otherwise we could of rolled out in my girls Si.

ChoNNe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i'm pretty sure i'll be there....prob be the last meet b4 it goes in the shop!! cya therer CC!!

civic_dude

5+ Year Member
i'll probably head over there late. (last h-t meet at d2 sucked, everyone left bc of the heat.)

post some bio's up. (want to meet some ppl so were not a total stranger at the meet, mom taught me not to talk to strangers. ;) )

jason
97 white civic (cai, and some ghetto diy)
you'll recognize me by the big ass dent in my rear bumper and scratches. (yes, college students are careless!)

nitebeest

5+ Year Member
So I'm off that Sunday so I'll be there with my Civic. One of my friends might come with his Integra, but he'll probably be to cheap to drive there so he might just ride with me. His girlfriend will be coming later on after she gets off of work (we'll proably be at lollicup by then). Still need to call my other friend with his Civic to see if he'll come out.

As for the bio so Jason will talk to someone that's not a stranger:
Name: Adrian
Age: 19 (I'll be 20 by the time the meet rolls around... birthday on the 28th... send me some parts :D)
Car: 1998 Civic EX coupe, black
Mods: Glow pedals, underbody kit, DIY CTR grille, DIY red/black tail lights, APC Short Ram Intake, B&M Short Throw Shifter, Autometer 5" tach with shift light, .407" spark plug wires (I forget the name off hand), Miscellaneous engine dress up, Kicker audio components (6.5" in front, 6x9" in back)

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ehhhhhh... i am a maybe....gotta check the schedule and see...

Aegis

5+ Year Member
Still need to call my other friend with his Civic to see if he'll come out.
Way to just tell me about it today. I'm not sure if i'll be able to make it though. I don't get my work schedule until thursday, and Safeway doesn't really give sundays off.