Paranormal Activity

Kyrstie

5+ Year Member
^^^ lol!

i would of been laughing so hard if i randomly heard some dude laughing at that. lol.

I might go see it.. looks over played though..
after living in a real haunted house, i dont think sh!t could get that bad as the movie states.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Real talk, I saw this movie opening night here in Boston. I was sober BTW. I was f**king scared the night after. I couldn't sleep and kept hearing random s**t in my dorm room. It's not bad watching the movie, it's bad afterwards because you actually get to think about the s**t that happens. I went with a really thuggish black guy, who got up and left at the end of the movie while yelling "THIS SOME BULLSHIT!", lol. The girl in front of me cried...

brick

Was gonna see it, but it became a clusterfuck and we didn't. So I'm waiting to next weekend. Looks good though.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dam...chick lagged on me last night supposed to go watch it...eh.. guess ill have to go next friday really wanna see it!

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Legit flick. I saw the original cut and thought it was a solid flick. There are three endings to this movie.

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Seen this last night... Wasn't really all THAT scary, but did have a few jumpy parts though. There were people crying like bitches in the movie I was in, f**king sluts.

I don't want to spoil, but when that b***h was getting dragged out of the room screaming and s**t i was laughing my ass off! Haha!
when i watched it a grown ass guy came out crying

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A few girls I know saw it and said they literally screamed at some parts, I can't wait to go see it.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I saw it today, was a pretty good movie. Not nearly as scary as people have been saying.

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just down load the movie s**t is dvd qt real clear,also the movie was boring.

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I saw it today, was a pretty good movie. Not nearly as scary as people have been saying.
As with anything I think movies like this will only scare those that delve into the movie. If you look to pick things apart or to make fun of the movie or go in thinking it won't be scary then it won't because that is where your mind is. I remember watching Blair witch, laughing and yelling stupid crap at the actors. I though it was a joke as a movie but now I look back and think it wasn't that it was a bad as much as I really wanted to make fun of the movie back in the day because it was over the top.

Sweet-N-Sour

5+ Year Member
I just saw it today. It was a good movie, bulit alot of suspense till the end. Though the trailers did kinda kill two of the more scarier parts.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I saw it last Friday, I thought it was scary as f**k for the sheer fact I believe in that kind of stuff. My girl was legitimately crying from the ending.

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
look it up on google and jus watchh it i did :]

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Saw last night...wasn't scary at ALL. The girl i took to see this movie was all over me rofl...everyone in the audience was screaming like a little b***h.

Waste of money, and a somewhat predictable ending.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Saw last night...wasn't scary at ALL. The girl i took to see this movie was all over me rofl...everyone in the audience was screaming like a little b***h.

Waste of money, and a somewhat predictable ending.
WOW MAN YOU'RE SO TOUGH.

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if yall see a scary movie, the mirrors will get u.

watch that s**t in a dark room and big screen tv and volume loud.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Watched that s**t last night. Creeped me the f**k out.