Part out Civic 97 ex

Status
Not open for further replies.

josedll

5+ Year Member
i have a 97 civic ex that i have not use in 2 years.my friends started to borrow parts and soon it became a parts car. i have decided to part it out since trying to put it back together would be to much work. just let me know what you need and a offer and i will see if i have it.

CrackingVTEC

Registered VIP
a/c compressor, condenser, fan, and hoses... LMK.... If "List0" doesn't get the compressor first... What part of TX are you in?

List0

a/c compressor, condenser, fan, and hoses... LMK.... If "List0" doesn't get the compressor first... What part of TX are you in?
Thanks man been looking for one for a while..hope he has it!

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Really interested in headliner (if it's a coupe), dome light, and driver and passenger side kick panels, and sunroof sliding cover. LMK!

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how many miles are on the car im looking for a catalytic converter thats in good shape

CrackingVTEC

Registered VIP
Scratch that^^ All I need now is an a/c compressor for a b series engine and the little tube that bolts on the dryer/accumulator and runs down then bolts on the condenser.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im in san antonio and wondering if you have the original tail lights and how much they'd be

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A/C Condenser+fan
i also reside in texas and in dire need of these parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.