PasswordJDM shipping

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Does anyone actually order from this website? I was looking at purchasing an SiR lip and $77 shipping?

Jeez! Why is it so expensive?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
password jdm is retarded high, look around man, there are way cheaper places to buy stuff from, my last order i had with them i swore id never do it again, the guy was a a*****e and acted like he was doing me a favor by letting me order from them. f**k pwjdm.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I didn't plan on ordering anything from them I just checked this lip out and couldn't believe shipping was that high

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I keep hearing they rape people on price and shipping. Sucks, cause they have decently priced slotted rotors..

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The lip was $120 then add shipping it's basically $200. Check the shipping on those rotors

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The only thing that I've ever bought from them was a set of black locking lug nuts and that's it. I wouldn't buy anything else from them, their prices are high as f*ck.

Sent from my Galaxy S-Triple

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i bought my fog lights, shift knob, side marker, and idk what else from them. i didnt mind the shipping but their actual products ship cheap

mikekh10a

Registered VIP
I think if you buy small stuff or their in house brand products shipping isnt too bad